Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gun Emporium

Go down 
+3
MyInnerFred
Blahblah677
RenKazama
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RenKazama

RenKazama

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:09 am

The Gun Emporium will finally be here TOMORROW! Well, that is if Nexon doesn't push it back even farther.
So apparently it's what they meant when they said they would rebalance the weapons.
Weapons that "aren't as popular" will "get their time to shine", because it's only those weapons that will be used to craft certain blueprints.
The man who's behind it all is Bubba Ares, who will be the owner of the Gun Emporium.
The grouchy man looks really bad, made of CGI, but who knows. Maybe his witty lines and catchphrases will make up for it (as if.)

Any final speculations?

AND DISCUSS WHEN IT FINALLY ARRIVES! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steam
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:17 am

Did Nexon really say themselves that it'd only be the less popular/powerful weapons that can be modified? Or is that your own speculation? Either way I'm REALLY hoping that this won't be Nx only.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Get ready to see my Low recoil, high fire rate, massive damage ak-47 bitches!
Back to top Go down
Malicih

Malicih

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:12 pm

I want my L96A1 to be able to hit something..... That is all.
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Blahblah677 wrote:
Did Nexon really say themselves that it'd only be the less popular/powerful weapons that can be modified? Or is that your own speculation? Either way I'm REALLY hoping that this won't be Nx only.

Yes, Nexon said this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Steam
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:40 pm

RenKazamaCA wrote:
Blahblah677 wrote:

Yes, Nexon said this. Smile
So hopefully Nexon doesn't make it so people can buff up their TPG or TRG. I'd like to mess around with my Famas g2, m4a1, and mp7 mod...
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Yeah, Nexon's idea of "underused" and "underpowered" are pretty grey on both ends. The L96A1 was "overpowered", so to balance, they released a bunch of STRONGER and MORE ACCURATE sniper rifles.

Hopefully they don't mistake guns like the AK-47 and the M4A1 as "underpowered", because stronger variants on those would be borderline OP. :/
*Funny thing is, that's what I think of when someone mentions the G36E. High damage from the former, and low spread on the latter.*
Back to top Go down
Steam
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:57 pm

What are you talking about... The Ak-47 isnt op at all! Its underpowered! and the accuracy was nerfed too. Nexon should totally give it multiple upgrade selections when the gun emporium comes out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:29 pm

Your right, it ISN'T overpowered. That doesn't mean it's underpowered either though. I think the AK47 (And the M4A1) are the balance benchmarks in the Assault Rifle family.
If something is going to be really strong, it better have some drawbacks.
If something is going to be really easy to use, it better not be a 3HK.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Unblest_Devotee

Unblest_Devotee

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:43 pm

So I guess I won't be combining my Ak-47 with the M4A1 for lower recoil and sheer bad assery?
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Wonder if it'll be possible to make the Scar-L almost as badass as the Scar-H. Scar-L is already pretty good and balanced, so why not make it even better?
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:49 pm

The SCAR has quite the bit of usage already. Weapons with virtually ZERO usage should be buffed instead. *Cough Tar-21 Cough*
Back to top Go down
Steam
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:09 am

Lol @ TAR-21
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:13 am

I actually used the tar-21 for a long time while I was back in TP. I mastered that piece of trash gun. Havent used it for a while now thou lol...

Just low its recoil a little and it can be a great AR
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:16 am

Scar-L is pretty balanced, but I still don't see it used quite as much as other guns unless it's a lower ranked player who hasn't unlocked a lot of weapons yet. What about the m14?
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:32 am

Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:24 am

Really Nexon? A guitar gun?
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Wait wut
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Yep... were all screwed now...
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Why isn't the FUCKIN K2 CUSTOMIZABLE RAGE
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
RenKazama

RenKazama

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Wow, the roullete business is bullshit. D:
Back to top Go down
Steam
Echo
Leader
Echo

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:14 pm

They definitely need to make it so at least a 5v5 or more 100kill elim match gives you the roulette, because people rage quitting on the other team prevents me from getting like anything
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:41 am

I just hate how everything blows over if even 1 person leaves in a non-elite moderated room. And do the percentages mean the chance of successfully customizing? I got a 50% trigger but I wasn't sure what that meant. And is it me or does it not really matter where you shoot? Just shoot a spot and hope something good lands there...
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:04 am

Blahblah677 wrote:
I just hate how everything blows over if even 1 person leaves in a non-elite moderated room. Yeah that's bullshit
And do the percentages mean the chance of successfully customizing? I got a 50% trigger but I wasn't sure what that meant. Yep, that's what that means.It's like the Scroll system in Maplestory, where it has a set chance of success and the slot is gone either way.
And is it me or does it not really matter where you shoot? Just shoot a spot and hope something good lands there... You're 100% right.
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:22 am

If Nexon ever does give out an item for recovering lost slots, then I'll consider modifying my permanent weapons. I just don't want to risk losing a slot over something that won't work so I'll just stockpile the parts for now. And Nexon should REALLY lower the room requirements for the roulette.

edit: I don't have time to try any modifying tonight so for those of you who tried, do the items tell you HOW they will affect the corresponding stats or does it only tell you what stat it affects. Ex: does the barrel tell you it will increase recoil or does it just tell you it will affect recoil?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gun Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun Emporium   Gun Emporium I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gun Emporium
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Pixel  :: Archive :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: