Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread

Go down 
+12
NastyNate
RenKazama
GstarRawr
Shottymaster
Skies
Blahblah677
Skippy
冥界劍士
Elk
Mephisto Phallus
JohnPwnsYou
Echo
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:41 am

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:45 am

Depend on who's tootsie pop you're licking.
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:34 am

Whose*
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:03 am

whos?
Back to top Go down
Mephisto Phallus

Mephisto Phallus

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:14 am

Whose.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:19 am

hooz?

oklemmestop
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 am

Apple or Windows? What browser do you use?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:30 pm

I believe Apple is the superior Operating System when you consider security, memory management, error handling, etc. However, I can't afford a Mac so I use Windows 7 (and Firefox 4 as my browser).
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Apple can use Bootcamp or similar applications to run windows programs right? How stable are those and how well do they work?
Back to top Go down
Elk

Elk

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:12 pm

Echo wrote:
(and Firefox 4 as my browser).
How do you think Firefox 4 compares to the other versions?
Back to top Go down
Skies

Skies

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:24 pm

What is your opinion on Linux?
Back to top Go down
Steam http://digitalex.me
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 7:52 pm

What is air?!
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Why is hors and musckit getting added to Combat Arms?
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 am

WHO WEARS SHORT SHORTS?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:05 am

Blahblah677 wrote:
Apple can use Bootcamp or similar applications to run windows programs right? How stable are those and how well do they work?

Bootcamp is actually a program that allows your Apple computer to dual-boot into both Windows and Mac. Meaning you can't use Windows applications when your on the Mac side of things, and vice-versa. There are programs out there that let you do that, but Bootcamp isn't one of them.

I can't say much about their stability, as I cannot afford a Mac for myself, but from what I hear it's quite good. You'll run into a couple problems that you wouldn't if you ran a 100% Windows machine, but nothing major.

Elk wrote:
Echo wrote:
(and Firefox 4 as my browser).
How do you think Firefox 4 compares to the other versions?

First, let me say something about speed. Browsers have gotten so light that just about every major browser is tied with each other. Depending on the test (ex. Javascript tests) and how it is tested will give you varying performances. However these performance differences are so minute that it shouldn't be the deciding factor when choosing a browser; 20milliseconds faster/slower is not going to be noticeable on the overall browsing experience.

One thing I will have to say though, IE9 64-bit is a piece of shit. Don't ask me why, but IE9 32-bit performs with the big guys while the 64-bit is left in the dust. All. The. Time. Pair that with IE's slow update cycles and you might as well delete the 64-bit version from your computer. Anyways, onto good browsers.

Beyond brand loyalty, Firefox has the best add-on ecosystem out of every browser. Yes, others have them too now, but the development and support that Firefox receives from it's users keep it ahead with the largest library of add-ons. The Dev team at Mozilla has kept on Firefox very well for a while now, so constant updates, tweaks, fixes, etc are sure to come as new protocols come out. You won't have to deal with shit like HTML5 or Silverlight not being compatible with your browser. I also enjoy the layout, easy customization, and tweaks I myself can do under the hood with ease.

Google Chrome is the next biggest browser, and if I couldn't have Firefox this would be my choice. Since it's Google's own IP, their influence as a company is an advantage as when they develop something new for the web, they will be able to optimize their browsers for it before 3rd parties like Mozilla can. For example, Microsoft's Internet Explorer topped the charts with Silverlight applications because that's also developed by Microsoft. So when the benchmarks first came out IE was light years ahead, but good dev teams close that gap ASAP. Screw overall speed that's barely faster of something like JavaScript to decide your browser, this is the real reason you would want Chrome.

Unfortunately that's also a bad thing for Chrome. Since Google is such a big company, they do things that some people won't like. An example is them wanting you to tie your gmail account with your YouTube account which of course saves all of your history including your google searches. So yeah, before add-ons started becoming big on the Chrome browser, I would have never of even considered it.

Safari and Opera simply don't have a lot of 3rd part support. They are fine as browsers themselves, but when it comes to add-ons they are lacking. Apple also doesn't like Safari supporting anything that's not theirs :p

Skies wrote:
What is your opinion on Linux?

Linux is a great Operating System, but there are some things that it needs if it wants to compete with the Mac OS and Windows. I'm not really sure how many people can go with a pure Linux set-up (meaning they don't have other computers with different OS'). There are things you simply need, especially proprietary software, that isn't on Linux. While that is slowly changing as the Linux install base gets bigger, this is a huge problem; that's strike one. Strike two is hardware manufacturers also believe the install base isn't large enough to support Linux. Strike three, is of course, most game developers do not develop for Linux. Other than those three things (which can be solves by the industries recognizing Linux), there isn't much about Linux that is inferior to Mac and Windows.

It is free, it is open-source, viruses and back-doors are non-existent, it is very light and can be run on older machines, etc, One of the best things about Linux (over Windows especially) is how stable it is. Windows is a very flawed operating system which causes a lot of problems people perceive as normal since they've always been there. Having to restart your computer to fix your problem doesn't exist with Linux. Having to wipe and re-install Linux just to get it fast again is unheard of, but it's common talk with Windows. Another great thing about Linux is it's community. Since it is open-source, the community pretty much makes the product. There's not much of a mystery as to why the Linux community is mainly composed of computer gurus. Because of that fact though, creativity can run rampant and you can do some amazing things with the system. Whenever you see some new, awesome technology... say, IBM's supercomputer Watson, you can bet your money that it is indeed ran on a version of Linux.

JohnPwnsYou wrote:
What is air?!

Air

Shottymaster wrote:
Why is hors and musckit getting added to Combat Arms?

The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 Nexon_logo

GstarRawr wrote:
WHO WEARS SHORT SHORTS?

I don't, but this man does

The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 1
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:04 pm

What...what am I?!
Back to top Go down
Steam
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Chinese, Viet, Japanese, French
Back to top Go down
冥界劍士

冥界劍士

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:29 am

How long is your cock
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDragunovSVD
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:40 am

What kind of music do you listen to? Do you do the 3tap check? Do you know what the 3 tap check is? Did you take calculus? If so, did you hate it? Are you annoyed? MUAHAHHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:22 am

冥界劍士 wrote:
How long is your cock

Long

JohnPwnsYou wrote:
What kind of music do you listen to? Do you do the 3tap check? Do you know what the 3 tap check is? Did you take calculus? If so, did you hate it? Are you annoyed? MUAHAHHAHA.

I listen to a loooooot of different music, I have yet to meet someone who listens to all the genre's I do. I do do the 3tap check every time I leave the house and get off the COTA bus (the public transportation here). I took pre-calculus, but never anything further.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:10 am

Have you ever watched something even worse than 2 Girls 1 Cup?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:58 am

Dragon Crisis, Freezing
Back to top Go down
Mephisto Phallus

Mephisto Phallus

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Echo wrote:
Dragon Crisis, Freezing
Freezing yes, Dragon Crisis was carried by Kamiya Hiroshi's sexy voice, so no.
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Kill, Fuck, Marry.

Ren, Joosei, Shottymaster.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:33 pm

I will marry whoever makes the best sandwich

I will kill the first one that spouts shit about women's rights

I won't fuck any of you, it's bad for my pimping business
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread   The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ask Me Anything, Too Thread
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next