Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Arms Player Union

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

Combat Arms Player Union Empty
PostSubject: Combat Arms Player Union   Combat Arms Player Union I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:10 pm

This is basically our last attempt to get Nexon to stop being so fucking incompetent and fix the issues with the game, please sign up even if you don't contribute (although I recommend you do) because it'll add to the Union's total membership count.

http://capu.socialgo.com/
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Player Union   Combat Arms Player Union I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:13 am

Somehow I never saw this thread

Is this still going?

I don't even really know what it is though
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
冥界劍士

冥界劍士

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Player Union   Combat Arms Player Union I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:34 am

It's retarded, the leader can't even speak proper English.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDragunovSVD
Elk

Elk

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Player Union   Combat Arms Player Union I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:22 am

It was a good concept, its just the leader is terribad and becomes hostile at any Nexon staff regardless of what they say. >_________>

I also said I didn't like the webhost they were using because there's useless stuff and its cluttered, so I suggested just using a forum host, but he complained about it "not being a community." (Which is pretty much what just a basic forum is.) Even though there's tons of useless crap no one will use on there, anyways. I just cancelled my account there because its not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Player Union   Combat Arms Player Union I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:52 pm

The leader needs to be replaced, it's magerkil on the Noxen forums, he needs to just acknowledge he's a bad leader and step down. Someone needs to just.... fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Player Union   Combat Arms Player Union I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Arms Player Union
Page 1 of 1