Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for some helpz..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jmack71

Looking for some helpz.. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for some helpz..   Looking for some helpz.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:16 am

Alrighty, if im gonna attempt to "game" with you guys, im gonna need a mouse..

Razer Death Adder Look Alright?
OR
Razer Abyssus

I never really used any extra buttons on the past mice i've owned that had them on there, but if the Abyssus isnt any good at all, then...

Oh, btw.. This Rosetta Stone headset i'm using isn't going to cut it, so im looking for one of those too..

So, suggestions on a good headset for around $40 -- $50?

I was looking at a few plantronics sets, but i figured i'd ask around here before i bought anything..
Back to top Go down
Steam
Niggy

Niggy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some helpz..   Looking for some helpz.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:56 am

Mouse: Desu Adder

Headset: Logitech G330
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some helpz..   Looking for some helpz.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:06 am

The Death Adder is alright I guess though it's overpriced. There's no deal on my G500 right now so I can't really recommend it at 58$ considering I bought mine at 30$ (MSRP is 80$)

For the headset does it have to be a gaming headset or can it be a good pair of headphones with a clip-on mic? How important is audio quality to you? Or do you just want a headset that plays sound fine and the mic to be understandable?
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Jmack71

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some helpz..   Looking for some helpz.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:55 am

Well, i want the headset to be comfortable, and i do appreciate sound quality.. But, it doesnt have to be a "gaming" headset either..
Back to top Go down
Steam
Skies

Skies

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some helpz..   Looking for some helpz.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 pm

I had two death adders break on me, so I'm not going to purchase that again. Logitech is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Steam http://digitalex.me
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some helpz..   Looking for some helpz.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Any Logitech USB headset is good.

I use a Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB headset, got it for $38 at Fry's Electronics (If you catch it on sale you could get for less).

I use a cruddy three button mouse that I've had for ~7 years and it still works great, so I can't offer any insight to which gaming mouse to get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for some helpz..   Looking for some helpz.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for some helpz..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Pixel  :: Archive :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: