Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Paragon Is Disbanding

Go down 
+2
Elk
Echo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Leader
Echo

Team Paragon Is Disbanding Empty
PostSubject: Team Paragon Is Disbanding   Team Paragon Is Disbanding I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:03 am

After two years, Team Paragon is finally closing shop, and the name will be put to rest.

Team Paragon is where we all met, and I don't want us to ever forget our roots. The final meeting is tomorrow at 3:30pm PST/6:30pm EST and I encourage all of you to be there, even if you no longer have any attachments to the clan. Combat Arms is where Team Paragon began, and I would like to have it live on through Dead Pixel as we establish ourselves as a clan among the community.

I sincerely hope that Dead Pixel has at least half as much success as TP did, because two years on the internet is a truly long time.

Salute
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Elk

Elk

PostSubject: Re: Team Paragon Is Disbanding   Team Paragon Is Disbanding I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:51 am

It's quite sad to see it go, will probably post on their new forums still.

Anyways, about this clan, will there be a recruitment thread in the forums? Just wondering.

I'll apply, Nexon won't let me leave my clan at the moment due to "Server Error!!!" that pops up on me. >.>
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Team Paragon Is Disbanding   Team Paragon Is Disbanding I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:56 am

I honestly didn't know you still played CA :O

But yes, very soon we'll make a recruitment thread on the Nexon forums as soon as we hammer out how we want to recruit, which I'm throwing up the post in just a moment.
Back to top Go down
Elk

Elk

PostSubject: Re: Team Paragon Is Disbanding   Team Paragon Is Disbanding I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:15 am

I do play, not as much as I used to but I still do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Team Paragon Is Disbanding   Team Paragon Is Disbanding I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:44 pm

Team Paragon was our old home, and as much I enjoyed my time there, I'm sure Dead Pixel will do just as well if we pour our sweat and tears into it.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Malicih

Malicih

PostSubject: Re: Team Paragon Is Disbanding   Team Paragon Is Disbanding I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:31 pm

I don't have a doubt in my mind that there's a recording of the meeting somewhere around. I wasn't able to make it cause I was participating in a fundraising event over the weekend so could someone pm me a link for the DL when it's up or post it here. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Team Paragon Is Disbanding   Team Paragon Is Disbanding I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Actually, there was no recording of the last meeting. I was going too, but Harold couldn't talk so he was typing everything in chat. Basically the meeting was him saying how much he appreciated us and that there's no hard feelings if we left. He also said we were welcome to hang out with them anytime, but other than that that was pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Team Paragon Is Disbanding   Team Paragon Is Disbanding I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:02 am

Team Paragon is now temporarily known as the 9th Panzer Division and focuses on only one game as of now. World of Tanks!
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: Team Paragon Is Disbanding   Team Paragon Is Disbanding I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:29 am

Dang. I'm completely late and just found all this out right now.

I'm definitely here to help you guys out for a while, although CA isnt the biggest thing for me anymore.
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Team Paragon Is Disbanding   Team Paragon Is Disbanding I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Nice to have you on board with us Shane. <3
Back to top Go down
Steam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Paragon Is Disbanding   Team Paragon Is Disbanding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Paragon Is Disbanding
Page 1 of 1