Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?

Go down 
+5
DaPhatCreepa
Shottymaster
JohnPwnsYou
Echo
Careyious
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Careyious

Careyious

Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? Empty
PostSubject: Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?   Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:45 am

Hey guys, I'm Careyious, I'm a member of TDM, so I thought I should get to know you guys. So firstly, just call me Carey, it's much easier than trying to spell Careyious over chat or talking over TeamSpeak. About me...where do I start? Well firstly, I am Australian, which explains my accent (if you go on the TDM TS), and the reason why I am so out of touch with whatever important issue is going on across the pond.

I play mostly CA but, I do sometimes venture into mainstream games like CoD. I got into CA when my friend showed it to me for the first time, was addicted to it ever since. I like war-gaming, particularly Warhammer 40,000 but I don't have a 1000 point army yet cause I never have the money as most goes to CA, so I end up sticking to CA.

I consider myself somewhere inbetween hardcore gaming and casual gaming, leaning towards hardcore. I don't go into comps because there never seems to be any where I live... I prefer FPS games, but I still love going back to my roots and playing Ratchet and Clank, and Jak and Daxster on my PS2. I am generally an average player at most games, and am always willing to give anything a go.

If you are looking for a game with me I am usually playing on Elim in either Bravo or Papa as generally those are the two with people online when I login. I generally dislike games that only give you one life as I always love just running carelessly rampage, which is why elim is my favourite mode and S and D my least favourite (though, most of TDM seems to love SnD so I do join in regularly).

Other than gaming my interests include reading, I read fantasy, sci-fi, modern day ones (don't know the genre name), like Matthew Reilly books (a great Australian writer who writes fast-paced action books that have plently of guns, action and a damn good story line). I also do Karate (I'm a Shoden Ho for those interested).
Back to top Go down
http://careyious.blogspot.com
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?   Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:04 am

Does Starcraft count as a war game? :D ?
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?   Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:56 pm

WHY YOUR LIFE SO INTEREST Sad((
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?   Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Can you do a Shoryuken.

Back to top Go down
DaPhatCreepa

DaPhatCreepa

PostSubject: Re: Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?   Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Hey Carey
Back to top Go down
Paiste

Paiste

PostSubject: Re: Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?   Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Hai Carey

btw: Starcraft isn't a game, it's a way of life.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Malicih

Malicih

PostSubject: Re: Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?   Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Jak and Daxtar <3
Your my new best friend instead of Ren just for that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?   Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Korea says Starcraft is a job.
Back to top Go down
Careyious

Careyious

PostSubject: Re: Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?   Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:55 am

Malicih wrote:
Jak and Daxtar <3

Finally, someone else who loves the series as well.
Back to top Go down
http://careyious.blogspot.com
Paiste

Paiste

PostSubject: Re: Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?   Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:16 am

Careyious wrote:
Malicih wrote:
Jak and Daxtar <3

Finally, someone else who loves the series as well.
Best games on the Ps2, thats my childhood in one trilogy.
Back to top Go down
Steam
NastyNate

NastyNate

PostSubject: Re: Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?   Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:31 am

Y helo thar....

Nice to meet you Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Steam
Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?   Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:07 am

I never got into Jak and Daxtar. I was more of a Ratchet and Clank fanboy. lol
Back to top Go down
NastyNate

NastyNate

PostSubject: Re: Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?   Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:27 pm

You bet Jak and Daxtar, I raise you Crash Bandicoot!
Back to top Go down
Steam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?   Hey There! Wai- is this thing on? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey There! Wai- is this thing on?
Page 1 of 1