Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HD or not on youtube

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

HD or not on youtube Empty
PostSubject: HD or not on youtube   HD or not on youtube I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:13 am

How do you set the shit not to upload as HD on youtube?
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: HD or not on youtube   HD or not on youtube I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:07 am

Why would you not want it to be HD?
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: HD or not on youtube   HD or not on youtube I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:36 am

Because it takes significantly longer to upload.
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: HD or not on youtube   HD or not on youtube I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:30 pm

I'm assuming that video resolution is read as length*width (width being the smaller number AND the 360/480/720/1080 resolution options on youtube) or something like that? I remember reading that if your video size has a width of 720 or greater, the video will have an HD option but anything smaller and it won't. I think the only reason you think it's taking longer is because with a greater resolution, the file size itself is bigger and so takes longer to upload. Just record at a lower resolution or edit it into a lower resolution and it should work.
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: HD or not on youtube   HD or not on youtube I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR5rs4xxtKQ
Wow it didn't upload in HD. Finally. This is at 30 fps and half size. Gud? No gud?
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: HD or not on youtube   HD or not on youtube I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:22 pm

If you don't record often, the trial version is fine but look around the internet and there are torrents for the full version of fraps if you want to record longer than 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: HD or not on youtube   HD or not on youtube I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Already got it. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HD or not on youtube   HD or not on youtube I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HD or not on youtube
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Pixel  :: Archive :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: