Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Nominations

Go down 
+5
Shottymaster
Elk
Caboose
Blahblah677
Echo
9 posters

Who would you like to see as your next admin?
Paiste
Admin Nominations I_vote_lcap25%Admin Nominations I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Blah
Admin Nominations I_vote_lcap0%Admin Nominations I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
RenKazama
Admin Nominations I_vote_lcap75%Admin Nominations I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Echo
Leader
Echo

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Vote for your next admin!

With the server error fixed, we're adding on one more admin to handle everything that will come with the level 2 applications. Vote for who you think would best benefit Dead Pixel!

Last edited by Echo on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Count me out. I'm so busy and just away from my computer so much in college that I can't possibly do any admin stuff.
Back to top Go down
Caboose

Caboose

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:28 am

I think Ren won already.
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:15 am

I believe Ren's the one who has the most experience with this clan when compareed to Paiste
Back to top Go down
Elk

Elk

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Elk
Back to top Go down
Caboose

Caboose

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:24 pm

I wish i was on the list... But then it wouldn't be right because fred+me=overwhelmingpower
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Just putting in my two cents

Paiste actually has more experience, since he was Command Staff back in Team Paragon. Unfortunately, he didn't do very many administrative duties during his time (even before he went inactive). Still, he's active and has the right mind for the job, so he's definitely a strong candidate.

Blah is a candidate because he's active, not only in-game and teamspeak, but the forums as well which is a huge plus (one of the most active out of all of us, actually). He also has a very calm attitude towards most everything, which is a pretty good plus.

Ren was nominated because of his activity and ability to plan events as well as being quite the character (no homo). He's quite charismatic which would be great for any foreign relations that may come up, and,other than shotty, he's my go-to guy when I try to balance events. His recent TUTORS event is awesome and I can't wait to talk about it during the meeting

Reg doesn't get a nomination simply because of his level of trollness, but the whole Fred thing does contribute
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:02 am

Echo wrote:
Just putting in my two cents

Blah is a candidate because he's active, not only in-game and teamspeak, but the forums as well which is a huge plus (one of the most active out of all of us, actually). He also has a very calm attitude towards most everything, which is a pretty good plus.

One week of college just completely killed any potential activity I can have. I don't have heavy course load yet but even then, my floor's always doing something social and I can't help but join them and that takes me away from DP stuff for hours.
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:08 am

I nominate Shotty to be double admin.
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:30 am

I nominate Shotty as clan geisha.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:32 pm

I R votes for RenKazama! :'D
Back to top Go down
Paiste

Paiste

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:10 am

woo its gonna be close
Back to top Go down
Steam
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:42 pm

I nominate Shotty as admin too DERP DERP>

But seriously guys I don't think you ppl who voted for Ren knows Paiste very well I think he would make a great admin. Reconsider you votes, Ren would be a good choice but in the end I think Paiste has the better judgement in situations.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:34 am

Gratz to Ren for new admin

We'll get one more admin at level 3 then I think that's enough to have one or two on at all times

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Nominations   Admin Nominations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Nominations
Page 1 of 1