HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danger-Dom

PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:03 am

Just made an app so i thought i post here, first off names Dominick but just call me Dom everyone does, live in the wonderful state of Cali in the most beautiful boring city in this state Santa Barbara and I'm currently going to college. I've had some bad experience with CA before (hackers) but thers something about the look and feel of this game I really like.

I play plenty of other games from FPS to RTS, i have a psn and steam account so your more then welcome to add me there. i think i should post this sooooo i cant stand someone who complains on a mic. I've played lots of games online and these people who just yell into the mic and shout at other people for losing, noob calling etc, i cant stand. Sorry if that sounds weird but its just something i had to get out . I'm all for helping someone out who is doing a little bad or something but having some guy cussing him out isint going to make the situation better.

well that's all for now hope to meet you guys in game and of course talk right here on the forum ill try my best to throw my 2 sense into things o also here is my steam and psn account name if you guys want to add so yeah hi.
PSN: Danger-Dom
Steam: The Procrastinator

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:05 am

Nice to meet you, you can go ahead and add me on Steam and in CA. My names for both are the same as my forum name (Shottymaster) so that it's easier to remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:50 am

Hai thar! You can add me on CA as well, ShaneSparks

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Add me. Blahblah677
Back to top Go down
View user profile