Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CT_Sandman's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CT_Sandman

CT_Sandman's Application Empty
PostSubject: CT_Sandman's Application   CT_Sandman's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:48 pm

In-Game Name- CT_Sandman

Alternates? Yes, but I dont use it. Just incase I can't get on my main.

Age- 24

KDR- 1.17

Activity Level- Medium, part-time school and work.

Do you have mic/headset? Yup.

Have you ever been demoted or suspended? Suspended 7 days once a long time ago in 2009 for 'Glitch abuse' but I never glitch or hack so I believe it was a mistake during their massive ban/suspension period. Never CBL dirty, could never be >_>

Post your CBL tag - Can't post external links for 7 days. So you will have to look my IGN up yourself on CBL.

Do you play games for fun or for competition? Both.

Are you currently in another clan? Yes, TheWarLegendz

List your past clans- Alot, (sigh) but the ones I've been in longest are my current one and Infinite.

Why do you want to join Dead Pixel? Well my current clan has been taken over by brazilians/hispanics and they do not clan war anymore nor participate in clan events. The people I've become affiliated with in the clan have left so I feel awkward and uncomfortable to be on teamspeak all day while I dont talk to the rest of clanmates. It was a very nice clan with mature people which I didnt intend to leave but its losing alot of qualities that actracted me. It's hard to find a mature, non-QQ clan.

Were you referred to the clan? By who? Saw thread on forums and thought I'd give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Paiste

Paiste

PostSubject: Re: CT_Sandman's Application   CT_Sandman's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:03 pm

CT_Sandman's Application Ct_sandman
Back to top Go down
Steam
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: CT_Sandman's Application   CT_Sandman's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:54 pm

Another broski in the workforce Very Happy

Add me in-game (Silent_Echo) and we'll do the playtest. If that goes well then we'll send you an invite in-game. Once you've accepted it and I change your membership from guest to member on the forums, you'll have access to the TS info and you'll be a full fledged member!
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
CT_Sandman

PostSubject: Re: CT_Sandman's Application   CT_Sandman's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:03 pm

I did, you just didnt accept.

Could you kindly add me asap.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: CT_Sandman's Application   CT_Sandman's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Yeah I'm getting on right after I finish eating, don't worry haha

I just got back from work myself so I'm pretty hungry
Back to top Go down
CT_Sandman

PostSubject: Re: CT_Sandman's Application   CT_Sandman's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Alright kool.

In game waiting...
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: CT_Sandman's Application   CT_Sandman's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Playtest went good, accepted!

The teamspeak info can be found in this thread: https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net/t2-teamspeak-info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CT_Sandman's Application   CT_Sandman's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CT_Sandman's Application
Page 1 of 1