Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!

Go down 
+295
Zangor17
Dannrik
Shiniryuu
zeryos
Spark Miku Miku
silvertongue
CTCheetah
s002548
PandaGod
weepicture
milky
gaouw
Sonata
FILILIN
Otoku360
Abraxas
panzerZ
AixDivadis
tatsujin
madalindaniel
hottuna
jacobsei
luck2442
Searon
G3Kappa
TheCatWalk
teth444
NightlyH
virelai
zetawing767
FrostBittenWolf
VortexContinuum
nekuneku
RThomas1985
ntb4
RifleCow
Rangokin
Roger12
Keogez
renemedina12
sepicz
kellanved
esc
twcyclone
riceless
Brovura
kickslick
frau
EkiDhi
glorer
MysteriousX
ShiroTenshi
Evilpillows
blarghy
tomyy
JuegonHod
JohnDruitt
gajool
Progbassdude
Yoshi
Sosnermin
silentfatez
eduard3
_INTER_
Vitharr
Tarnum
charizardpal
Kisora
zaidimukaitikman
M.A.D
iDarkAngelx
Cs417
LaxBro20
Destracer
lilk552
Cerxi
Sasquatchcrew
mikogami
macross22
narchangeldave
linverseb
Bokeo
iPlayer
nisrd
wentti
chishikarin
cyndor
Leonhardt
Zlaz
kirbster
Vukkie
ryukama
cowboyspiegel
ghiblilover
Smaug007
BsMystik
bmarley42
Myriadd
addmeup
huangary
Bobby62226
skykh
Zeikfried99
hycadept
Alleneby
tehfonz
0nigiri
suppaguy
ViviOrunitia
Three-Headed Monkey
kirrito
Jinex23
s_williams
yaminogame96
Uminatos
flight
Winfeng
Bonaquack
DoctorWhy
lordkanchi
bloodnet
tsubakikaji
SmexyJin
leonardunitylim
SaphirJD
Alura47
tkeel25
laohunter
lbenhong
Tkavatar
inferno009
garpen
Nympha
Blues
vybear
Saiyomi
Duncan Idaho
Bjarnulf
xi43
Kurosun
zmc50
Malicih
acolyte
blotched
ZandaDaPanda
Sole
Bamfudge
Yopkyu
Maxa
Lukizanda
adanhael
Larocs
ribbonlace
Uga
Tony666
Lingj
R-chan
colton1062
MushroomStyle
Selluth
Ephidiel
xXMauzam_8900Xx
Nevilleleeze
jyuuki
battlezoid
thecaptaining
Otherworld
WildBeaver
OriginOfWaves
krizlancer
leonardow
PewPewK
Soaringclaws
blackwings
Einheriar
znoman
jjbron
Steve0228
Viperys
aero11111
navael
creamynebula
TimeNoize
whitewallsbluesky
SOSesper
hentaichris
Grimlock
zheng738
Zertap
SOSMyriad
pinkbunny984
rainfire
Applethief
Soa
bluffles
Govna
Qrevy
fathomit
Blantec_1984
JohnSSS
Captain Morgan
nyankichi
happifairy
hayka
harunomasu
Blackcase
greg1988
tpspoons
jvgubfn
Onebelo
luchito
HELLISHANIME
Heck
LordFroz
slashhacken
Vataro
meehz
Thepayless
roinujnomma
Galvanism
mikkosep
jonnyrobbie
Blu7
Cotillon
Ways
domene
tala-wolf
mrderpster
n0head
pold10
Jshway
Psykout22
erokitsune
kuronoshinigami
jaxom
Kae
GabeSyFy
Magdragon
Natalii!
SnowDrift
Kirito
KLM364
Contemplation
persadesara
Shottymaster
Moonseye
somebodyfrom94
winnerdd
Caboose
Skosulan
Kutta
reybangs
LindNW
Sinru
baschi10
zaza123
Master819
star123
Darksky13
Fredisaweiner
MikioBo
twistedlight979
redjoker95
aquazula
Kitsune343
MrPirps
Knightwolf200
shadowblack21
illegalcheese
Gromgalgo
Relevant1
Unjust
BurntSnow
shithappens
exigoo
tp107
BlackLink
The Doctor
Calahan
johnstaples
rachetclank3
darkreaper
stevecask
albaris
LolsJap
warbob1991
supportkiller
apsp
Ikon_knight
BabyHai
Mephisto Phallus
Paiste
Echo
Elk
MyInnerFred
299 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
reybangs

Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Well thanks for the email, looks like i can leave this forum.
Thank you Sir and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Added you new guys. Just a heads up if you don't receive a update email in 1 weeks time please pm me or post here again. You may have typed it wrong.

Vol 9 is almost done translating!
Back to top Go down
Magdragon

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Hey, i thought the anime was cool and wanted to read what happens so if you could add me to the mail list plz

Email is Magdragons@yahoo .com
Back to top Go down
GabeSyFy

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:22 am

hey hows it going, just read all the books and even have 6-17 jap. raws right in front of me. what i dont have is the ability to read them! i would really appreciate being added to the list/sent volume6. my e-mail is gabrielsayshi@yahoo(DOT)com thanks again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:18 am

Hello, I just finished both seasons of the anime. Loved it, but it feels like there should be more to it and I really want to know what happens next!
So I would very much appreciate it if you could add me to the mailing list:
h_boy_123 (@) hotmail.com

Thank you so much for all the hard work you guys have put into this, I'll definitely enjoy it.

EDIT: I'll try to find a method for donating through some gift cards I have that still have some funds on it.

Last edited by commentboy123 on Thu May 03, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redjoker95

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:10 am

i still havent receive any updates...
again..this is my email

waiyangng@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Kae

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Would love to be added to the mailing list as well;

Email is Krispulmanns2@hotmail(dot)com

Thanks in advance Very Happy I'm learning japanese, but I'm not nearly good enough to help with translations unfortunately Sad
Back to top Go down
jaxom

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:52 am

hello, I would like to be sent the volumes.
I'd really like to read this again, and continue from where I left-off.
Since my country [lol phils] would never have the official ones on local shelves, this would be my last and only hope of reading the books.

Email is rajbulsecco@yahoo(dot)com

thanks
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Added you new guys expect a email in a weeks time!~
Back to top Go down
kuronoshinigami

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:48 pm

it would be great if i get added to the list as well.

jmkuro@yahoo(dot)com

i have been expecting for the novels for a long time, thank you very much for doing this
Back to top Go down
erokitsune

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:45 pm

I apologize for signing up just for this ><

I own all the japanese and currently available english novels and i'm currently reading volume 8 in japanese, its really slow for me. Can i be added to the mailing list and maybe request volumes 6+ that have been translated so that i can see if i possibly missed anything? Reading with a dictionary makes it really slow for me at some points and i lose my train of thought.
Thank you again~

erokitsune@gmail(dot)com
Back to top Go down
Psykout22

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:10 pm

I am sorry for any inconvenience, I apologise for joining this forum on the main purpose of this novel. I will however, search the rest of the forum to see if I can contribute and give something back to this forums, I am also learning Japanese in my own time (incredibly minor language so far).
I have watched the entire anime from my box-set, and I passionately fell in love it. I would thoroughly enjoy reading these novels.
I would like to request being added to the email list and recieving an email of all novels translated so far. I would really appreciate it. I think what you're doing is amazing and I will wait patiently for a reply.

Thank you so much again for doing this.

max.xam8@virgin(dot)net

Last edited by Psykout22 on Wed May 09, 2012 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
erokitsune

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:29 am

If anyone is interested the company i work for just got a shipment of 1/8 scale figures of Holo~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Added you new guys. Hey Kitsune what would I have to do to get one of em figures? haha

Expect a email soon for the next update!
Back to top Go down
erokitsune

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:43 am

www(dot)toyslogic(dot)com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=19432&products_type=1

We dont have very many left.

We sold a case at sakuracon in seattle and almost 2 cases of her in chicago during Acen.

I'm pretty sure you wont find her cheaper anywhere else. Usually at cons she goes for 130 a piece which i think is the amazon price as well.

Also is there a chance i can get a copy of the older translated volumes? Preferably 6+ Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:03 pm

erokitsune wrote:
www(dot)toyslogic(dot)com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=19432&products_type=1

We dont have very many left.

We sold a case at sakuracon in seattle and almost 2 cases of her in chicago during Acen.

I'm pretty sure you wont find her cheaper anywhere else. Usually at cons she goes for 130 a piece which i think is the amazon price as well.

Also is there a chance i can get a copy of the older translated volumes? Preferably 6+ Thanks again!

Oh god that's expensive.... But I want to get one so bad... =/. Is there a different method in which I could get one? *cough* *cough* I could fetch you the links to all the books 1-4 (excluding Vol 2)

Our Translation group is done with books 6, 8 and 9. We are working on book 7 at the moment.

If possible please buy books 1-6 since they have already been released in English by yen press. We do however have volume 6 translated by our team already.

expect a email asap about our latest update.
Back to top Go down
erokitsune

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:09 pm

I own books 1-5 in english and 1-17 in japanese haha Smile Where can i get book 6 8 and 9 translated?

These are actually premium figures. They are limited run and usually cost between 75-500 dollars.

Prize figures are usually around 25-30 but the quality are usually not very good at all. If you would like to see some of the detail i can take some pictures of my collection and show you Very Happy

Unfortunately for 75 USD that's already a very good deal for holo Sad But i promise you its actually an investment.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Haha understandable. How unfortunate for me... =/

I'd love to see your collection! Maybe someone in our translation group would be kind enough to pitch in $75 as a gift... I doubt it though haha.

it is considered a limited edition figure correct?
Back to top Go down
erokitsune

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:34 pm

(I apologize if the pictures are too large.)

The one that i linked is a rerelease, that doesnt happen too often. As for my collection, i have most of it posted on

myfigurecollection(dot)net/profile/erokitsune

If you would like to see pictures taken by me of my collection

www(dot)facebook(dot)com/erokitsune

I believe there are 10 total different Holo scaled figures made by various companies.

All figures are "limited" in the sense that they get ran in a batch and thats it. There are some that are "limited edition" which means the number made total are usually under 1000 some under 500.

"Limited edition" vs Regular usually have differences in either a prop or details.

Good examples are kirino from oreno no imouto's regular edition does not come with her book bag.

Rin from kodomo no jikan her limited version is the same pose as the regular but she's wearing bloomers instead of jean shorts and her backpack is a magenta colour instead of red.

Asa from Shuffle! her limited version she has long hair vs short on the regular.

I say if you really love the series you'll enjoy a figure of holo. It's very adorable.Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 B3n1323789966

Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 Shinku1320723448
Back to top Go down
Jshway

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:24 am

Hey I have been dying to read these, and the idea of waiting years for the official release is a drag. If you could send these to me I would really appreciate it. Also appreciate all your hard work.

dudepizza151gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
pold10

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:37 am

I would like to get the novels, all the translated novels, i am a english-spanish translator, and if i get them, all the spanish readers will be pleased Very Happy

mail: myl_pem@hot... (not allowed to post email for now) xD
Thanks beforehand

(i would like to know ur mail, that way i can search it between all the spam in my hotmail xD)
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:21 pm

I hope you guys understand this is not a solo project so thanks should be directed at the translator and team I'm working with not directly at me. I just help with emailing and advertising.

All new emails added.

Email to look for is SpiceandWolfTranslations@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Jshway

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Ah, my bad, extend my thank you to everyone involved. Again thank you very much for adding me to the mail list. Very excited to start reading them.
Back to top Go down
pold10

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 12:59 am

Very Happy Thanks so much, really Very Happy

I'll be checking my mail every hour!! cyclops
Back to top Go down
n0head

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:39 am

I'd like to thanks all team for theyr hard work.

Could you send me all translated volumes to n0head@yandex(dot)ru and if you don't mind I would like to do a russian translation based on your en.

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next