HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
mikogami

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Hello, i just finished the anime and really liked this serie and wanna read all you have translate.
I would like to be added to the mailing list too, please.
and thanks for all the hard work
email: mzabala99@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasquatchcrew

PostSubject: Hello   Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Hey I've been wanting to read the series for a while it would be greatly appreciated if you could add me to the list

Colinsuar@gmail{dot}com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cerxi

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Ahh yess my friend just showed me the anime and I knew it couldn't possibly be over just like that!

Please add me!

pyrogoeth <at> hotmail <dot> com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilk552

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Hey Fred, i have started a project that i like to call Holo's Return and i want you to join me, im saving up money and looking for support to try to fan make season 3 episode 1 and it looks like you have many followers and thats what i need. Thank you for your time and have a good day. ps sorry for my lack of english lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destracer

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:52 pm

Hello,
Spice and Wolf is one of my favourite anime series of all times, but it is sad it ended on 5th novel. I'd really like to know the rest of the story, so please, add me to you mailing list and, if possible, please send me also previous translations. Thanks for all the hard work, I really appreciate it.

Email: sparkil94(at)gmail(dot)com

Last edited by Destracer on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaxBro20

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Hey, I heard that you were doing translations for the Spice and Wolf light novels and I got pumped! Do you think you could send me them? Spice and wolf is one of my favorite series!
tdogpete(at)gmail(dot)com

many thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cs417

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:22 am

Hi there,
I heard that you were doing translations for the spice and wolf light novels ^^
If you could, is there a chance you could email me the translations?
s.christine54(at)yahoo(dot)com

thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iDarkAngelx

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Hi there, I would also like to be added to the mailing list, could you also please send everything so far?

Thanks in advance!

my email is: isahilpatel@gmail(dot)com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M.A.D

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Happy New Year!!!

First of all, I would like to thank you and your team for continuing to translate this wonderful series. I love this novel a lot! Could you tell me whether you are still translating it, and what chapters/volume are you currently working on?

Also, here is my email. I would be grateful if you add me to your mailing list, Actually, I'm already grateful that you guys are still translating this even though it's licensed.

email: mice119 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thank you very much!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zaidimukaitikman

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello. Thank you for the good work.
Also I would like to be added to the list.
My e-mail: zaidimukaitikman at gmail dot com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:40 am

All new emails added and update sent out. Yes we are still working on the project and no I am not a translator.
Remember to buy the books if you like the series!

If you didn't get a email be sure to let me know! Check your spam!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kisora

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:06 am

Cool! Fan translations, would love to help if needed!
Add me to the mailing list, and would be great if I could get a copy of the fan sub so far.

Thanks in advance!

Email: kenju_619(at)hotmail(dot)com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charizardpal

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi ! I has been following the series and would love to read an alternate translation to what I've read, and am glad a fan group has continued it. Could you add me to the mailing list and send me a copy of the translations so far? Especially the later ones...

charizardpal.........................................................................................
n_n;n_n;n_n;n_n;n_n;n_n;(see below)n_n;n_n;n_n;n_n;n_n;
...................at gmail dot com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarnum

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:45 am

Hi!

Thank you for your hard work.

I love series and please send me a copy of the translations

Thank you again.

e-mal: tarnumius @ gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vitharr

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:47 am

Hello there,

first I would like to offer my thanks to you and your team, for your unrelenting efforts in bringing Spice and Wolf nearer to its unpatient fans. I can only imagine how time consuming a task this translation business has to be. So I hope you can uphold your passion until the end.
But enough flattery, of course I would like to be added to the mailing list as well and receive your translated works.

My email: bokaemper(at)googlemail(dot)com

By the way, it seems some of your links are down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_INTER_

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:35 pm

I hope this thread is still active and please add me to the list:
gwerdersimon(at)hotmail(dot)com
I really appreciate your work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eduard3

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:07 pm

I've been a fan of the anime since it came out, I've been looking around and finally I found this thread!
Eduard_clarin3@yahoo(dot)com.ph
Also, if you guys need proof readers I'd be willing to volunteer. Although I live outside America, I've been learning English since I was a kid (In fact, it's the main language we use at home).
PS: Don't forget the .ph xD a lot of people tend to :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silentfatez

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:04 pm

huge fan of the anime ,really want to know what happens in the end ,please add me to the list
headshotfire97(at)gmail(dot)com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sosnermin

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Millionth Spice and Wolf enthusiast looking for translations of the light novels reporting in.
You guys are great. Keep up the good work. I'd like to be added to the mailing list for updates please!
Email: akishna(at)hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Millionth + one S&W Reporting in, a long search led me here I'd love to have the translations (especially novels 6 and up) and i'd also like to know if there's any way way i could make a small monetary donation to the translator's team for their work. My email is yoshi.koen(at)live.nl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Progbassdude

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:36 am

Absolutely loved the anime, I've bought volume 6 and I'm loving it so far! I will buy volume 7 when my library will receive it and 8 through 17 when they'll come out, so in the meantime, if you could add me to the mailing list and send me the translated novels, I'd be more than happy!

e-mail: Metallized_123@hotmail.com

Thank you so much for your hard work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gajool

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Hey there! I'm interested in being added to the Spice and Wolf translations mailing list, as I've recently got hooked on this delightful series.

Could you add me to the mailing list for the translations, at
yasuandite@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnDruitt

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:05 am

Hi guys. I'd like to join the mailing list - love both the anime and novels. I'm supporting the series and appreciate your hard work.

My email nytorebka[at]gmail.com

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JuegonHod

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:14 am

Hello! I've loved this series for awhile now and am so glad that I found you guys! You are doing a great work! I am in the middle of rewatching the anime again and am interested in seeing what all I have missed by not having the books. Would I be able to receive the previous translations as well?
Please add me to the mailing list at JuegonHod[at]hotmail.com

Much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tomyy

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello !
I loved Spice and Wolf anime as much as i loved novel Unfortunately I'v stopped reading at vol.3 and now after long time I find this thread

Please if it is possible add me to list
mastes001 (@)hotmai (.) com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   

Back to top Go down

Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next