Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!

Go down 
+295
Zangor17
Dannrik
Shiniryuu
zeryos
Spark Miku Miku
silvertongue
CTCheetah
s002548
PandaGod
weepicture
milky
gaouw
Sonata
FILILIN
Otoku360
Abraxas
panzerZ
AixDivadis
tatsujin
madalindaniel
hottuna
jacobsei
luck2442
Searon
G3Kappa
TheCatWalk
teth444
NightlyH
virelai
zetawing767
FrostBittenWolf
VortexContinuum
nekuneku
RThomas1985
ntb4
RifleCow
Rangokin
Roger12
Keogez
renemedina12
sepicz
kellanved
esc
twcyclone
riceless
Brovura
kickslick
frau
EkiDhi
glorer
MysteriousX
ShiroTenshi
Evilpillows
blarghy
tomyy
JuegonHod
JohnDruitt
gajool
Progbassdude
Yoshi
Sosnermin
silentfatez
eduard3
_INTER_
Vitharr
Tarnum
charizardpal
Kisora
zaidimukaitikman
M.A.D
iDarkAngelx
Cs417
LaxBro20
Destracer
lilk552
Cerxi
Sasquatchcrew
mikogami
macross22
narchangeldave
linverseb
Bokeo
iPlayer
nisrd
wentti
chishikarin
cyndor
Leonhardt
Zlaz
kirbster
Vukkie
ryukama
cowboyspiegel
ghiblilover
Smaug007
BsMystik
bmarley42
Myriadd
addmeup
huangary
Bobby62226
skykh
Zeikfried99
hycadept
Alleneby
tehfonz
0nigiri
suppaguy
ViviOrunitia
Three-Headed Monkey
kirrito
Jinex23
s_williams
yaminogame96
Uminatos
flight
Winfeng
Bonaquack
DoctorWhy
lordkanchi
bloodnet
tsubakikaji
SmexyJin
leonardunitylim
SaphirJD
Alura47
tkeel25
laohunter
lbenhong
Tkavatar
inferno009
garpen
Nympha
Blues
vybear
Saiyomi
Duncan Idaho
Bjarnulf
xi43
Kurosun
zmc50
Malicih
acolyte
blotched
ZandaDaPanda
Sole
Bamfudge
Yopkyu
Maxa
Lukizanda
adanhael
Larocs
ribbonlace
Uga
Tony666
Lingj
R-chan
colton1062
MushroomStyle
Selluth
Ephidiel
xXMauzam_8900Xx
Nevilleleeze
jyuuki
battlezoid
thecaptaining
Otherworld
WildBeaver
OriginOfWaves
krizlancer
leonardow
PewPewK
Soaringclaws
blackwings
Einheriar
znoman
jjbron
Steve0228
Viperys
aero11111
navael
creamynebula
TimeNoize
whitewallsbluesky
SOSesper
hentaichris
Grimlock
zheng738
Zertap
SOSMyriad
pinkbunny984
rainfire
Applethief
Soa
bluffles
Govna
Qrevy
fathomit
Blantec_1984
JohnSSS
Captain Morgan
nyankichi
happifairy
hayka
harunomasu
Blackcase
greg1988
tpspoons
jvgubfn
Onebelo
luchito
HELLISHANIME
Heck
LordFroz
slashhacken
Vataro
meehz
Thepayless
roinujnomma
Galvanism
mikkosep
jonnyrobbie
Blu7
Cotillon
Ways
domene
tala-wolf
mrderpster
n0head
pold10
Jshway
Psykout22
erokitsune
kuronoshinigami
jaxom
Kae
GabeSyFy
Magdragon
Natalii!
SnowDrift
Kirito
KLM364
Contemplation
persadesara
Shottymaster
Moonseye
somebodyfrom94
winnerdd
Caboose
Skosulan
Kutta
reybangs
LindNW
Sinru
baschi10
zaza123
Master819
star123
Darksky13
Fredisaweiner
MikioBo
twistedlight979
redjoker95
aquazula
Kitsune343
MrPirps
Knightwolf200
shadowblack21
illegalcheese
Gromgalgo
Relevant1
Unjust
BurntSnow
shithappens
exigoo
tp107
BlackLink
The Doctor
Calahan
johnstaples
rachetclank3
darkreaper
stevecask
albaris
LolsJap
warbob1991
supportkiller
apsp
Ikon_knight
BabyHai
Mephisto Phallus
Paiste
Echo
Elk
MyInnerFred
299 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
tomyy

Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello !
I loved Spice and Wolf anime as much as i loved novel Unfortunately I'v stopped reading at vol.3 and now after long time I find this thread

Please if it is possible add me to list
mastes001 (@)hotmai (.) com
Back to top Go down
blarghy

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Hi

I'd love to be added to the S&W mailing list and get the translations for all the novels done so far. Thanks so much and keep up the great work!

Email: basedblocks@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Evilpillows

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:39 am

Heya!
This series is awesome, and I would like to get as much of it as I possibly can. I plan on buying the books, and all that cool jazz as soon as I get some money, and might possibly donate towards this cause as well.
By any chance, could we get an update as to how things are coming along? I understand that this is a tiring thing to do, and I'm sure me and many others appreciate it.

If at all possible, could you please add me to your mailing list, and send me all the previous translations for past novels you've got?
Thanks a ton, and keep up the good work!

Email: jackh1998(@)hotmail(.)com
Back to top Go down
ShiroTenshi

ShiroTenshi

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:12 pm

I was recommended Spice and Wolf by a friend.
Could you add me to your mailing list, and send me all the S&W translations thus far @ tompbtom(at)hotmail.co.uk ?
I would rather read the LN before I watch the anime.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Again sorry for the late response I've been busy lately! Expect a email update in 1-2 days!
Back to top Go down
MysteriousX

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:48 pm

Hi
I just finished watching this amazing anime and was itching to get a continuation of the story. Then I found out that it was an adaptation of a light novel and just bought vol. 6 which was very enjoyable, but I was still itching for more so that's when a stumbled upon this thread.
I've just ordered the Bluray combo and will be buying the rest of the novels when they get released.
In the meantime if I could get added on your emailing list then it would be lovely.

My email: wirak80(at)gmail.com
Thank you
Back to top Go down
glorer

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:03 am

Ho! i finally found this forum bounce

Soo it will be good if i can be added to the mailing list too pls Razz, im buying the novel but the taxes on imported goods on my country are high (as much as a book and half) which mean that i always need to wait until there are 4/5 books before purchasing them ><

neo[.]glorer[@]gmail[.]com

Thx ^^
Back to top Go down
EkiDhi

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 pm

Hello!
Spice and Wolf is one of the best series i have ever read and after i had read the manga and watched the anime i still want more so i was hopping you could add me to the mailing list.

EkiDhi[@]gmail[.]com

i was also hoping you could send me the translations for all of the novels done so far

Thanks
Back to top Go down
frau

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi!

I've finally could read the first volume, and I'm hooked! I went to an online store to buy up till volume 7, but the taxes and shipment are awfully high to my country.

So, I hope you can add me to the mailing list and somehow send me a way to get all the translations you've done so far. Smile

Thank you for all your efforts!

asdf [at] wannasub [dot] it
Back to top Go down
kickslick

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:35 pm

I've just completed watching S&W anime and was delighted to see that it was just the start of quite possibly an epic adventure of sorts.

Sadly, I cannot get my hands on any copy of the novels locally and imports and shipping charges are prohibitive since I'm just a student.

Please please add me to the mailing list and send me all the novels translated so far. Atleast those that aren't covered by the anime would be very much appreciated.

BTW, mad props to you guys for taking this up,

sasi.of.gohanssj4[@]gmail[.]com
Back to top Go down
Brovura

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Hello!
I absolutely fell in love with spice and wolf after watching the anime and I would really like to read the light novels also. Is it possible that you could add me to the mailing list and send me all the spice and wolf translations that have been completed so far at this email address? -- Franciumfr87@gmail.com --
Thank you very much! Keep up the great work!

Email: Franciumfr87@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
riceless

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:47 am

Hey, I love spice and wolf. I was wondering if I could get into the mail list also

Thanks!

my email is ak051794[@]hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
twcyclone

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:06 am

Allow me to add my thanks to those given before me. I am happy to have found a community dedicated to Spice and Wolf. Please add me to the list.

Email: twcyclone@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
esc

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:10 pm

hey Smile I'm really glad that I found this wonderful site and I love Spice and Wolf too Wink
First, I want to thank all for your hard work and good luck Wink
Is it possible that you could add me to the mailing list and send me all the spice and wolf translations that have been completed so far at this email address?
my email is esc55[@]wp.pl
thanks:) and once more keep up the great work Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kellanved

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Hello!

I'm a big fan of spice and wolf and the translations are being published so slowly. Sad

Could you please add me to the mailing list?

email: da_void2000 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks a bunch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:40 am

All emails added Update sent out!
Back to top Go down
sepicz

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:22 am

hi my email is funfunlaw@ hotmail.com could you add me to the mailing list? Also could you tell me chapters you are currently translating?
Back to top Go down
renemedina12

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:17 am

Hi,my mail is bonche_5@ hotmail.com could you add me to mailing list,please? i wan to dw all light novels translated
Back to top Go down
Vitharr

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Hello,

I love the Light Novels and want to read more of it!
Can you please add me to the mailing list?

bokaemper@googlemail.com

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Keogez

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Greeting from Russia : )
Thanks you for hard work. I realy enjoy Spice and Wolf and I would be honored if you add me at mailing list.
Mail: Keogez@mail. com
Thanks again and i wish you luck in future progress : )
Back to top Go down
ghiblilover

PostSubject: spice and wolf   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Hi, I am a big fan of Spice and Wolf. I would love to be added to the email list for the translations. My email is mgriffin189@gmail.com.

Thank You So Much.
Back to top Go down
Roger12

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:23 am

Hi!
Not an english native at all, but i admit i started to like this story, and now i'm very open to know what's next.
Can you add me at mailing list too and send me the translations?
Zonderziel [@] gmail [dot] Com

Thank you for your work
Back to top Go down
Rangokin

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi thanks for all the hard work,

Last edited by Rangokin on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RifleCow

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:17 am

Thank you very much for your work. I'm hungering for some more spice and wolf, it would be cool if I could get the volumes that are translated so far. I can also help with chinese to english translation if need be. My email is riflecow92@gmail. com,
Back to top Go down
ntb4

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:46 pm

i have recently picked up the anime and completely fell in love.. i am currently reading the 6th book and cannot wait for the 8th.. please may i be added to the mailing list barkeynick[@]yahoo[.]com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation! - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next