HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
riceless

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:00 am

Hey man I love Spice and Wolf.

Thanks for all your work on the light novel!

Can you add me to the list: ricelessful@gmail.com

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:02 pm

All new emails added and update sent out!

Be sure to check your spam folder! Contact me if you still haven't received the update email!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nekuneku

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:45 am

Hey, I recently watched the final episode of Spice and Wolf season 2 and want to continue it.
Can you add me in the lists : blueangelgx [at] yahoo[dot]com
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VortexContinuum

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:43 pm

I'm not sure what all I will be receiving, but I will be happy to be included in all the translation work done so far and any updates. Thank you for all the good work!

misteh.p [at] gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrostBittenWolf

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

I would also like to be added to the mailing list if at all possible. I watched the anime for the first time a while ago, around the time that volume 6 was being translated and was immediately addicted. since then I have been scouring the interbutts trying to find whatever I can. This seems like a much better solution. I can safely say that the work you are doing has improved my existence, so thanks :p

email is: FrostBitten_Wolf [at] yahoo [dot] com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://LucasFrankProductions.com
zetawing767

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi, thanks for your hard work on translating the series. I like this spice and wolf quite a bit and would love to be included on the list. Email is zetawing767 [at] gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
virelai

PostSubject: spice and wolf fan   Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:49 pm

Hi,

i'm deeply thankful that this project is ongoing, might you be so kind to add me to the list for update and files? my email is gwibisono[@]yahoo.com

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightlyH

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:58 pm

I just finished the second season of this series, and I certainly fell in love with it when I was done. I would love to have my email added to the mailing list if at all possible, it would be much appreciated! My email is 14dixonc.1995 [at] gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teth444

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:43 am

Hey. I am someone who watched this anime a long time ago and loved it but felt unsatisfied with the end of the second season. At the time the light novel English had not gotten past the anime. Could I please be added to the mailing list?

samhuang25 at gmail . com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheCatWalk

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:59 pm

sarker494[@]yahoo.com
thank you very much ^,^ plz send me the link as soon as u can..i wont be able to sleep otherwise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G3Kappa

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:25 pm

So there's still hope?
I can avoid a death full of resentiment for not being able to finish a series I fell in love with?
Please, I beg you of adding my email to the list.
g3kappa at gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Searon

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Thanks for all your hard work! Could I be added to the list?
felixuss@.hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:33 pm

All new emails added and update sent out!

Check your spam folder! Didn't get a email? notify me here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G3Kappa

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Thanks a lot, mate. I'm already buying the books, by the way Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luck2442

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Watched the anime, am so hooked
please add me to the list
email: tomking325[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]au
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacobsei

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:49 am

Been purchasing the Spice and Wolf light novels for a while now. Glad someone is translating this amazing series.
If you could. Could you please add me to the mailing list.

Email: jacobseibers @ hotmail.com - Remove the spaces between the @ -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hottuna

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:42 pm

I would really love to be able to read the LN for this series seeings i watched season 1 and 2 and i need more i cant finish what they gave me i would like if i could get all the LN in english they have out at the moment if possible. I would love to be added to the mailing list. thank you for your consideration
hot_ tuna96 @ yahoo.com.au (no space on either side of the @ sign)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
madalindaniel

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Would love to be able to read volume 9 and over.
Please add me to the mail list, if you could. Thank you
madalindaniel92 (at) gmail (dot) com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tatsujin

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:50 pm

please ... add me ... please ...

acetatsujin @ gmail.com

I can't forgive the slow translation of Yen Press, or at least the slow releases ... please just .. give me .. Sad .. -dying- .... send, light novels ... before ... before .. !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AixDivadis

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Fri May 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Please add me! Goddammit, I can't post my email D: WHAT DO I DO?

dave_xia666 @ hotmail.com

Ignore the spaces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
panzerZ

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sun May 05, 2013 3:57 am

omfg how do i reply. so addicted to spice and wolf and theres no way i can wait till 2016 for the final volume. if you can please add me to the list thank you.

rittyC @ hotmail.com - ignore spaces..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abraxas

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Sun May 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Wow, so many accounts with one post, begging for Spice & Wolf translations. I understand you all Smile
Yen Press is just releasing it horribly slow, I have read it to Volume 11, but there are still 12-17, and Yen is only on what... 8? Or is it 7? However it is, it's too slow.
Please add me to the mailing list.
xangreigor @ gmail.com (no spaces of course, just mentioning it because I'm afraid I wouldn't get it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Otoku360

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Mon May 06, 2013 1:41 am

I watched the entire second season today, and I cannot wait for Yen Press to release them in their excruciatingly slow manner.

Please add me to the list as well.
tgkotoku @ gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FILILIN

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Thu May 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Hi! I so much like Spice and Wolf , I have wach this anime and i want to read this novel)

Please add me to the mail list
fililinus @ gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sonata

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   Wed May 22, 2013 2:06 am

Hello!! I've been dying to read the rest of the light novels of Spice and Wolf and I would be reeaaaaalllyyy grateful if I could be added onto the mail list. Thanks for your work!!

kehuang805 @ gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!   

Back to top Go down

Spice and Wolf Light Novel Translation!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next