Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee

Go down 
+2
Echo
Faith
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith

Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:57 am

Very Happy

I won't post links or anything.

Just PM me here or in SH forums.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:35 am

Dragon's Nest or gtfo

I have WC3 but rarely played it let alone DotA o.O
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:42 am

Dragon's Nest isn't released in NA yet.

Hence the DotA micro.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:07 pm

You should get TF2 instead :<
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:53 pm

DOTA < LoL.

Don't even try it.
Back to top Go down
Steam
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:14 am

DotA? Havent played that in ages. I didn't even bother to install WC3 on my new computer....

Buy me TF2! My bdays comin around!

But in all seriousness, why DotA? The games so dam old and there are so many alternatives to it now.
Back to top Go down
Unblest_Devotee

Unblest_Devotee

PostSubject: Re: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:55 am

I love LoL if you were playing that then I'd join ya.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:51 pm

I cant play LoL it keeps giving me some sort of launcher error when I run it. It'll download a patch and finish installing it and give me this error telling me to restart the launcher... -.-
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Which is exactly the reason why your going to be playing Dragon Nest instead. Smile
Back to top Go down
Steam
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Dragon Nest be taking forever to come out.... The same could be said about Guild Wars 2 too.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:32 pm

June is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. Just wait it out bro', you can do this.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Elk

Elk

PostSubject: Re: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:55 am

Can't wait for Dragon's Nest. I hope with all the pushbacks on the release date for beta, they're fixing all the little bugs and glitches and come outwith a sold beta. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Elk wrote:
Can't wait for Dragon's Nest. I hope with all the pushbacks on the release date for beta, they're fixing all the little bugs and glitches and come outwith a sold beta. Hopefully.

I love you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steam
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:06 am

Actually, I can wait for Dragon's Nest. Razz
I've already played it.
They're not-so-much fixing bugs and such as trying to make sure everything is translated from Korean/Japanese/Chinese...

And I'm playing DotA because everyone over here plays it. Esp. at UW. And my friend can't run LoL.
o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee   Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Play DotA with meeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Pixel  :: Archive :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: