Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Structure (Under Construction)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo
Leader
Echo

Clan Structure (Under Construction) Empty
PostSubject: Clan Structure (Under Construction)   Clan Structure (Under Construction) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Clan Structure

What is the clan structure?

Dead Pixel has a very flat structure. An admin has only a few more privileges over a regular member, but in the end everyone is treated equally. For most every decision, there are polls placed in Dead Pixel Discussion. Every member, admin, and even myself only counts as a single vote, so everyone has an equal say in the matter.

How does it work in emergencies?

During emergencies, or any situation that requires swift action or response will be decided by any admins and myself that are currently online. After the decision is made, the rest of the clan will be informed and, if it is possible, a different action can be taken from there depending on the popular vote.

How do I become an admin?

Every month during the clan meeting, I will put up a pool of people who either ask or are nominated by any other member to become an admin. At this point, the current admins will be automatically placed in the pool. After a short voting duration, the top 5 people (number under reconsideration) with the most votes will become admins for that month.

How do you deal with inactive admins?

The way Dead Pixel set this structure up allows quick and easy admin rotations. Every month during clan meetings there will be a new vote held for who should be admins for the month. If someone is inactive, it is up to the clan itself to determine whether it's time for a new admin until they get back, or if they should try and wait it out.

Update 4/16/12: Changed how we select admins from a decision being made to rotate the admins, to simply doing it every month during every clan meeting. This was put in place to keep everything in suit and have rotations more often.
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Echo
Leader
Echo

Clan Structure (Under Construction) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Structure (Under Construction)   Clan Structure (Under Construction) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:21 pm

Due to the rebranding of Dead Pixel, this post no longer applies. This post will be updated before the March meeting on 3/28
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net

Clan Structure (Under Construction)
Page 1 of 1