Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Strike Team [Combat Arms]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo
Leader
Echo

The Strike Team [Combat Arms] Empty
PostSubject: The Strike Team [Combat Arms]   The Strike Team [Combat Arms] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:37 pm

The Strike Team

What is the Strike Team?

The Strike Team is a specific group inside of Dead Pixel that is designated as the clan war team; or the "main line-up" if you will.

How does the Strike Team work?

The Strike Team has an order to it, it is based on skill and cohesiveness with the rest of the team (achieved by attending practices). If we are clan warring another clan where we have more members present, the lowest on the list will drop first, and then it moves up. If we are facing a clan we find particularly easy or a potential shut-out, members on the list may relinquish their spots for members further down. But remember, at all times is a mic required unless otherwise stated by myself or an admin (which should almost never happen anyways).

How can I be a part of the Strike Team?

To participate in the Strike Team you must first apply. After you fill out your information, you are free to attend the Strike Team's training sessions. Your place on the Strike Team will be determined by your skill and attendance of the practices.

When does the Strike Team practice?

The Strike Team currently holds practices at 9pm EST Friday Nights, before our weekly events that are held an hour later at 10pm.

Why have a Strike Team at all?

Since we accept both casual and competitive players, we didn't want the casuals getting sucked into thencompetitiveness during clan wars, and we didn't want the competitors getting left-out from a casual taking their spot.

Who is the Strike Team?

Currently our Strike Team is being reassembled and will be posted shortly.
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net

The Strike Team [Combat Arms]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Pixel  :: Archive :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: