Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tp107

TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob Empty
PostSubject: TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob   TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:53 am

O. hai der.

My name is TP. Contrary to the popular belief and assumption of toilet paper, it is actually my initials.
I started gaming 3 years ago when my parents surprised meh with a laptop on christmas.
I had literally not a clue i was getting it. But that day officially marked a geek transforumation.

I quickly found CA, and soon was addicted huehue. I had one thing though, from the start of me playing games, that I wouldnever buy currency for games. I would stick to the free2play (except for free NX surveys). Only NX i use is Speed gear (Just recon).
I quickly became a G36 noob, as I loved the scope. It is the best scope in CA Lol.

Once I reached 2lt on tp107, I grew tired of the g36, and started to use the L9 to QS.
I quickly came to freaking love qsing and have ever since. Its the one thing in this game I haven't stopped doing.

and then i found Quarantine... hehehe
I grinded Quarantine for about a month 2 years ago so i could come to learn the ins and outs. I have played it ever since.
So, from this, you can probably realize i mostly play Sniper only/Quarantine.

as for clans, the only clan I've ever been in before DP, is the wonderful clan SLAY U DAILY. They were an online family for me for 2 years.
Most of them are still very close friends of mine. But everything ends eventaully right?

as to non CA, I play most of the BF series, COD4, and L4D series.
.............................and minecraft Wink

outside of games, I am a very social, talking a lot, person. I go to the hardest hjigh school in Ohio even though I averaged a low B -high C in junior high. I guess you can say im very good at interviews with school faculty Wink
I play Laccrosse, and Am a vegetarian.
the 2 dont go together but i make it work haha.
Ive been a vege for 3.5 years.

ummmmmmmm
I forum a bunch, as some of you may know, on the nexurn forums.
I trololol the idiots, and make helpful comments to the worthwhile threads.

As for music, I listen to Rap, dubstep mostly.
I am a HUGE kid cudi addict.
I love blink 182, AVA, and mac miller. He;s #dope.

thats me Smile

Btw: I dont play on tp107 anymore as it was hacked.

Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob   TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Lol Dubstep ftw but rap... eh depends...
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob   TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:29 pm

I like kid cudi but I don't like Mac Miller

Also finally someone else that lives in ohio
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Paiste

Paiste

PostSubject: Re: TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob   TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:04 pm

I agree, Kid Cudi is awesome, same with Blink 182.
Back to top Go down
Steam
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob   TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:32 pm

WUB WUB WUB WUB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob   TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TPSLAYSYOU introthingamabob
Page 1 of 1