Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Babyhai's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BabyHai

BabyHai

Babyhai's Application Empty
PostSubject: Babyhai's Application   Babyhai's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:32 pm

In-Game Name- Lunaleer Sad

Alternates? -Always-_ (only used when a special friend of mine plays)

Age- 19

KDR- .76 (Throws self off Kill Creek bridge at least 5 times a game…Regrets this now.)

Activity Level- Ranges every week depending on how much homework is scheduled by my professors, But normally at least every other day for a long while each night.

Do you have mic/headset? Yes, I do.

Have you ever been demoted or suspended? No.

Post your CBL tag-

"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."

Do you play Combat Arms casually or do you like to compete in clan wars? Casually, KDR shows all my games of friendly fire melee tag~

Are you currently in another clan? No.

List your past clans- FatKidsLagg and SlayToDeath.

Why do you want to join Dead Pixel? I would really love to have some night friends since I have no time during the day to even get on, College ftw. While FKL was active some things happened so it ended up breaking up, and STD was very unactive.

Were you referred to the clan? By who? No.

NOTE: We are intolerant of hackers. If there is substantial evidence of you hacking (i.e. a Bust Movie), then we will ask to Teamview you. If you refuse the Teamview, you will be removed from the clan.
Back to top Go down
Paiste

Paiste

PostSubject: Re: Babyhai's Application   Babyhai's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Babyhai's Application Lunaleer
Back to top Go down
Steam
BabyHai

BabyHai

PostSubject: Re: Babyhai's Application   Babyhai's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Thank you Paiste!
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: Babyhai's Application   Babyhai's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:33 pm

BabyHai wrote:

and STD was very unactive.
ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
BabyHai

BabyHai

PostSubject: Re: Babyhai's Application   Babyhai's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:36 pm

STD = SlayToDeath~.....And Yes I didn't even realize that until about a week ago when someone said You were in STD right? Sad
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Babyhai's Application   Babyhai's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Why the sad face about your IGN? Do you want it changed?

Also we've been getting very picky about who we let in since we're closing in on full-status. I'm already thinking about it becoming and invite only clan until we hit level 3 (will probably be a while with this hacker wave...) but.... you seem to be a pretty awesome person. I'll PM you the Teamspeak info, hop on and we'll do a quick and brief interview

Just get a hold of anyone with server admin, and tell them to get me
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Babyhai's Application   Babyhai's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:07 am

Srry didn't catch your private message in time. Come online again when u can I'll help you out.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Babyhai's Application   Babyhai's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Accepted, sorry about the.. disorganized interview. Should've prepared for it.

Anyways I'm gonna activate your account, be sure to check the forums for events and news, and be active on the Teamspeak :V
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyhai's Application   Babyhai's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyhai's Application
Page 1 of 1