Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity.

Go down 
+2
RenKazama
JohnPwnsYou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity. Empty
PostSubject: Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity.   Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:31 am

Well, the situation right now is my dad's laptop cannot connect to the internet. It's a Sony VGN FJ150. It's a super old laptop. As the title says, it can't connect to the internet. It only has this problem at home; I can connect to the internet at Starbucks or any other wifi hotspots. But when I connect it won't. I got it connected to the network but it won't connect to the internet. I already tried /ipconfig flushdns and /ipconfig all and all the good old cmd commands. I also tried fixing the winsock but it did nothing. I have no idea what to do and i've been trying to fix this for hours now. Help! Sad
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity.   Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:04 pm

*Points to Fred and Echo.* TECH-FORCE GO!
Back to top Go down
Steam
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity.   Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Has it ever successfully connected to the network?
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Jasonix

Jasonix

PostSubject: Re: Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity.   Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:28 pm

I had this on the 10 year old computer I'm using now. Not sure what I did, but resetting router did the trick...
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity.   Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Jason told me he tried doing Ipconfig/release and renew and Flushdns/register dns.

You connect wirelessly right? Have you reset your router?
Back to top Go down
Jasonix

Jasonix

PostSubject: Re: Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity.   Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:57 pm

MyInnerFred wrote:
Jason told me he tried doing Ipconfig/release and renew and Flushdns/register dns.

You connect wirelessly right? Have you reset your router?
I didn't do ipconfig release/renew because I didn't know of it at the time...
And, what did I tell you?
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity.   Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:47 pm

I connect wirelessly and i've tried resetting my router. He meant me @jasonix. It did connect to the internet successfully before my sister did something with the computer (no idea what she did.)
Back to top Go down
Caboose

Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity.   Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 pm

why not in kitchen but on computer?
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity.   Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:54 am

is this issue still no resolved? if so I'll talk to u about it on ts.
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity.   Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:22 pm

Still not resolved. No idea what to do about it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity.   Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer cannot connect to internet. It's always at limited connectivity.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Pixel  :: Archive :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: