Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sirjayson11's application

Go down 
+2
GstarRawr
sirjayson11
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sirjayson11

sirjayson11's application Empty
PostSubject: sirjayson11's application   sirjayson11's application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:02 pm

In-Game Name- sirjayson11

Alternates? none

Age- I'm only 14, but I'd say I'm pretty mature.

KDR- 1.21

Activity Level- Pretty high, I'm usually on 3-4 days a week after school normally for a few hours

Do you have mic/headset? of course

Have you ever been demoted or suspended? absolutely not

Post your CBL tag- i have no idea what this is. can someone please explain? sorry

Do you play Combat Arms casually or do you like to compete in clan wars? Both, but i prefer competitively.

Are you currently in another clan? No.

List your past clans- th3zombieSlayers and xxAvenged7Foldxx (neither lasted long, i tried to start both on my own)

Why do you want to join Dead Pixel? Not to brag, but i think i could be a good addition to the competitive team. I don't have the highest ratio in history, but at least it's above 1. Lastly because I've been searching for a competitive clan for a while now and it seems like this is right for me.

Were you referred to the clan? By who? No.
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: sirjayson11's application   sirjayson11's application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:21 pm

sirjayson11's application Sirjayson11
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: sirjayson11's application   sirjayson11's application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Were competitive but we also have a casual portion of the clan. To make it into the competitive (Strike Team) you'll need to prove your worth. Do you think you can do that?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: sirjayson11's application   sirjayson11's application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:43 pm

We're actually full right now, but if you'd like to hang around on TS and pub with us we'll see if we can't get you added in when we level up.

I'll PM you the TS info now, so it's up to you whether you want to wait or look for a new clan
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: sirjayson11's application   sirjayson11's application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm

As Fred and Echo stated (respectively), to get on the competitive team in our clan you have to prove your skill to us. Most of us have played this game for two or more years, and work extremely well together as a team. You won't be able to just jump in and be one of our top players. You will need to demonstrate your level of skill to us.

And as for what Echo said, we're out of open slots at the moment. When we level up we'll be able to accept more applicants.
Back to top Go down
bushyg

PostSubject: Re: sirjayson11's application   sirjayson11's application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:37 am

*cough* cool kill streak meng.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: sirjayson11's application   sirjayson11's application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Yes.... please explain your kill streak... 103....
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: sirjayson11's application   sirjayson11's application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Denied.

If you come back, PM me and I'll re-open the thread.
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sirjayson11's application   sirjayson11's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sirjayson11's application
Page 1 of 1