Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nottohave 's application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nottohave

nottohave 's application Empty
PostSubject: nottohave 's application   nottohave 's application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:04 am

In-Game Name- nottohave ( nuh capital, and all letters are normal btw)

Alternates? nope

Age- 18

KDR- 0.63 Very Happy ( i only join firearm cause im tired of seeing hackers in the rooms and it just make me want to exit )

Activity Level- night time but random ( could be around 5-6pm or 1-2am or 9-10pm ) and weekend.

Do you have mic/headset? YES

Have you ever been demoted or suspended? Nope

Post your CBL tag :- er.... i can't post the link because : New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Do you play Combat Arms casually or do you like to compete in clan wars? Either one is okay.

Are you currently in another clan? Nope

List your past clans- i don't have any.

Why do you want to join Dead Pixel? Because i want to train with non-hackers and people who love to play combat arms and social com.

Were you referred to the clan? By who? go here by the person who posted this clan in Nexon forum.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: nottohave 's application   nottohave 's application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:24 am

Our clan is currently full at the moment, your entry will have to be post-poned until we lvl up and gain more space.
Back to top Go down
Caboose

Caboose

PostSubject: Re: nottohave 's application   nottohave 's application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:28 pm

nottohave 's application Nottohave
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: nottohave 's application   nottohave 's application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Denied.

If you come back, PM me and I'll re-open the thread.
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nottohave 's application   nottohave 's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nottohave 's application
Page 1 of 1