Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CBL Affiliation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

CBL Affiliation Empty
PostSubject: CBL Affiliation   CBL Affiliation I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Once we reach level 3 and have slots for new members, I think we should apply for CBL affiliation. It will advertise us on the CBL site and mainly will be good for publicity.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

CBL Affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBL Affiliation   CBL Affiliation I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:31 pm

I don't want to be associated with CBL personally.
Their intentions and all are noble, and the website itself is really useful, it's just that the clans currently affiliated are egotistic and rather large... well, douches.
Back to top Go down
Steam
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

CBL Affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBL Affiliation   CBL Affiliation I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:40 pm

I don't care being affiliated with CBL is fine with me but what ren said is true the majority of the affiliates are large clans that have there egos stuck all the way up their asses to the point they don't know what the fuck their doing.

On top of that alot of the affiliate clans kick me out of their games because I pull off a headshot or kill em 3 times in a row.... Their are also some hypocrites in those affiliate clans. I've spotted some before.

Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

CBL Affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBL Affiliation   CBL Affiliation I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Alright, if you guys don't want to be affiliated with CBL we won't apply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CBL Affiliation Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBL Affiliation   CBL Affiliation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CBL Affiliation
Page 1 of 1