HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Leader
avatar

Posts : 985
Join date : 2011-05-15
Age : 26
Location : Columbus

PostSubject: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:38 pm

What? Who?

Yes, a clan meeting is going down Jan 8th, at 9:00pm EST. We have a lot of things to discuss, and by nature it is going to be a very important and long meeting.

Who the fuck are these people? Where the fuck did those people go? What the fuck are you guys doing? These are all questions that must be answered.

To narrow it down, these are the topics I want to cover (will be added to):

  • New Members
  • Teamspeak
  • Activity Levels
  • Admins?
  • The Combat Arms Situation
  • Our Affiliates
  • Community/Game Focus?
  • Website-Forum decision
  • Minecraft
  • Money
  • Inactives and MIA's

_________________


Last edited by Echo on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile yourlocalarsonist http://deadpixel.forumotion.com
tp107



Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : OHIO

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Iggggggggggghttt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apotheoun

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:36 pm

What does the scouter say about Kamo's activity level?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caboose

avatar

Posts : 262
Join date : 2011-05-16
Age : 20
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:52 pm

its under 9000!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elk

avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2011-05-21
Age : 20
Location : Carlsbad, CA

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Won't make it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blahblah677

avatar

Posts : 429
Join date : 2011-05-15
Age : 23
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:49 pm

What time will it be? I THINK I can make it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paiste

avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2011-06-28
Age : 25
Location : Boulder

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Blahblah677 wrote:
What time will it be? I THINK I can make it.
9:30 EST, your Pacific so 6:30 for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile 1mooncheese
Apotheoun

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:47 am

I'll make it. I'll always be there IN TIME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Doctor

avatar

Posts : 476
Join date : 2011-09-28
Age : 25
Location : Bravo West Chl 4

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:55 am

Apotheoun wrote:
I'll make it.

What he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamix13

avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 22
Location : currently on on route 2 killing rattata

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:01 am

NICE, o wait, i dont kno if i can make it
GAWWWWD DAMMIT, make it a saturday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyInnerFred

avatar

Posts : 685
Join date : 2011-05-15
Age : 24
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:33 am

*whistles*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elk

avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2011-05-21
Age : 20
Location : Carlsbad, CA

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:40 pm

I'll make it. Plans changed. Things happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnPwnsYou

avatar

Posts : 456
Join date : 2011-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Can't make it. again... I can't do Fridays. But don't change the entire schedule for me or whatever. I'll just listen to the recording.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tp107



Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-09-27
Location : OHIO

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:36 am

im game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shottymaster

avatar

Posts : 733
Join date : 2011-05-15
Age : 22
Location : Peoria, AZ

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:45 am

I might not be able to make it guys, just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GstarRawr

avatar

Posts : 189
Join date : 2011-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:15 am

Might make it if plans don't work out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
Leader
avatar

Posts : 985
Join date : 2011-05-15
Age : 26
Location : Columbus

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Would Saturday be better?

AKA is there anyone who CANT make a Saturday date?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile yourlocalarsonist http://deadpixel.forumotion.com
JohnPwnsYou

avatar

Posts : 456
Join date : 2011-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:23 pm

99% chance of making Saturday dates. That 1% would be if a plan comes up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamix13

avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 22
Location : currently on on route 2 killing rattata

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:01 pm

i cant make friday
but i can make saturday
i cant forsee witch would be better for meee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blahblah677

avatar

Posts : 429
Join date : 2011-05-15
Age : 23
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:20 pm

I'm moving back into college Saturday so I might be busy for the whole day. If all else fails, I'll listen to the recording.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-ADONIRAM-

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:50 pm

im new but would love to hop in teamspeak for the meeting i have an app pending xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Doctor

avatar

Posts : 476
Join date : 2011-09-28
Age : 25
Location : Bravo West Chl 4

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Can make it either day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echo
Leader
avatar

Posts : 985
Join date : 2011-05-15
Age : 26
Location : Columbus

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:12 pm

So it looks like Saturday is more feasible? Yes?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile yourlocalarsonist http://deadpixel.forumotion.com
flamix13

avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2011-08-23
Age : 22
Location : currently on on route 2 killing rattata

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:09 pm

maybe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blahblah677

avatar

Posts : 429
Join date : 2011-05-15
Age : 23
Location : San Jose

PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:15 pm

I'll try to make it. No guarantees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012   

Back to top Go down
 
Clanwide Meeting - Jan 8, 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 110422 SOSHI GO TO INDONESIA ON MARCH 2012!!
» 111108 SM Town to hit the silver screen in first half of 2012!
» 111118 SM Entertainment to hold 2012 Global Auditions
» End of Year General Meeting
» 111217 SM Entertainment Releases Calendars and Diaries for 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Pixel  :: Archive :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: