Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LoL having its own fourm thingy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flamix13

flamix13

LoL having its own fourm thingy? Empty
PostSubject: LoL having its own fourm thingy?   LoL having its own fourm thingy? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:17 pm

i am proposing a thingy for league of legends x)
buncha people in the clan play it and seems like there would be much to share with all the things in leuge of legends ush as awsome screenshots of wins, tips, patch update info, and prolly much more. just an idea Wink
Back to top Go down
Blahblah677

Blahblah677

PostSubject: Re: LoL having its own fourm thingy?   LoL having its own fourm thingy? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm all for this. I know I haven't really been playing with the clan but I intend to change that when I actually have time (for now, I prioritize playing with my actual HS friends and college friends) and I do enjoy seeing the clan make posts and comments about this game.
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: LoL having its own fourm thingy?   LoL having its own fourm thingy? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:16 pm

I'd be down lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoL having its own fourm thingy?   LoL having its own fourm thingy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LoL having its own fourm thingy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Pixel  :: Archive :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: