Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.

Go down 
+4
Echo
JohnPwnsYou
The Doctor
xXDecrypt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xXDecrypt

xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. Empty
PostSubject: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:09 am

Just stating before I start on the format that I am pretty good ingame, I will make a video sooner or later.
Also I am applying for an Admin position not just normal player, I can buy you deadpixelclan.com (Or whatever you want) and code you a website and a custom Combat Arms Launcher if you want me too (I code most coding well known languages).
I speak English and live in Australia. Anyway here's the application below:

In-Game Name(s)- xXDecrypt

Nickname (what you prefer to be called)- Bryce (My Real Name)

What is your Steam ID? I don't have one, but I'll post on this thread when I make one.

Age- 15 (16 in September)

Activity Level- I'm on Combat Arms everyday. So I will be very active.

What time zone are you in, and what times do you usually get on? GMT+8, normally on 3:30PM to 10-11PM Weeknights, and from when I wake up to 11PM Weekends (Considering I'm not going out somewhere).

Do you have mic/headset? Yes Very Happy

Out of the following games, which do you play? [Combat Arms] [Minecraft] [League of Legends] (Green = Yes, Red = No)

What other multiplayer games do you consistently play? MapleStory

Would you be interested into getting into an MMO, such as Guild Wars 2? Umm, I'll answer this later when I think about it xD.

What is the one game you play the most right now? Combat Arms Smile

Why do you want to join Dead Pixel? Because it looks like a very active clan, I have been looking for one for a while now and I love the look. I think it has great potential and I would like to help it out by creating things for it. (I'm also a very good graphics designer, I'll post some work in another post underneath this when I make some for DeadPixel).

Were you referred to the clan? If so, by who? No, But I found it by looking on Nexon Forums. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXDecrypt

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:35 am

I designed the site, I'll upload pic as soon as I'm back Smile
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:07 am

Hey, laddy, I need you to post me your CBL tag. http://thecbl.net/sig.html
Back to top Go down
xXDecrypt

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:56 am

Sure Smile
xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. Xxdecrypt

I'm uploading pic of site now, I started coding it when I made this thread Smile
Back to top Go down
xXDecrypt

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:01 am

Sorry for double post, here is the image:

xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. Untitled-1

Not done yet, I'll add users (with admins aswell), UserCP, AdminCP Stuff like that.
The message up top glows and scrolls across the page.
Back to top Go down
xXDecrypt

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:56 am

Sorry for another double post, I can also add a form to apply that will email an email address if you want.
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Can you show us your work in coding besides the incomplete DP page? Just asking. I wanna see a complete work of yours.

EDIT: wouldn't it make more sense to apply for a position in the clan then try to move up to a moderator? o_o
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:02 pm

Right, looks like you can contribute alot to this clan, that's always welcome. I'll have you know that we do have people who can code, etc. If you're looking to be the creator/head coder for DeadPixel that's not going to happen any time soon. But your help would be very much appreciated.
Applying for Admin post because you can contribute alot to this clan?
It doesn't work that way. Candidates for admin are chosen by the leader (Echo). Admins in DeadPixel are chosen by it's members through voting (we try to give democracy high priority in this clan). At this present time, I don't think we need any new admins.

Good job with the CBL tag. Oh, why do you want to "buy us deadpixelclan.com"?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:52 pm

If you are only interested in an Admin position, then you may want to start looking elsewhere.

If you are interested in being a member of the clan, and then proving that you would make a good admin, then we can continue with the application. If want an explanation, please read this thread: https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net/t302-clan-structure

You actually fall a year below our age requirement, so accepting you would be an exception. Not saying that we haven't made exceptions before, but I would much rather you hop on Teamspeak and hang out with us for a little while so you can get a feel for the clan, as us to you.

I very do appreciate the enthusiasm though Smile So let me PM you the Teamspeak info and hop on when you can, and meet some of the members
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:36 pm

How well do you know Java?

I use to work as a Webmaster and Computer Technician. Also tried my hand in Graphic Design before. I'm surprised you already made a base model for a Dead Pixel website before you've been accepted as a member.

About the admin part. The clan votes people into the a position, and we only need a certain number of admins at a time. More will be added or replaces if it is required.
Back to top Go down
tp107

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:43 pm

That site demo looks great!
Back to top Go down
tp107

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:48 pm

If you decide to join, please help me learn how to make sites. I want to start a bikini company Very Happy I dont know how to post pics on it.

I have skype if you want to use that to help me!
Back to top Go down
tp107

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Just wondering, how long have you been in the site making biz?

Can you give me some more examples?
Perhaps make me a *trial/demo example* site for me? I can send you some pics for it. I really need help.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Oh btw you may learn somethings about Website design if you talk with Echo he gets paid to make websites.

Back to top Go down
tp107

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Add me ingame, tp107

I will playtest you. If you win ill gift you a 30 day GP gun. Its a clan tradition.
Back to top Go down
Caboose

Caboose

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Add me ingame, Derping
I will playtest you.
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Admins do the Playtests not u
Back to top Go down
BabyHai

BabyHai

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:16 pm

MyInnerFred wrote:
Admins do the Playtests not u

Says Fred Who Let me and Ant Mess around in a Playtest before I love you Razz
Back to top Go down
tp107

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:48 pm

^^ Me and ant are the only actives.
Back to top Go down
xXDecrypt

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:14 am

Nvm about this, I'll probably make my own clan Very Happy
You can close the thread. And tp107, I added you ingame.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:16 am

xXDecrypt wrote:
Nvm about this, I'll probably make my own clan Very Happy
You can close the thread. And tp107, I added you ingame.

The only post from you I looked at and took it serious, I think that's the best thing. Good luck with your clan, brah. Thanks for the laughs tho. :3
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:20 am

locked.
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.   xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xXDecrypt Application, You will probably want me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Pixel  :: Archive :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: