Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself

Go down 
+3
MyInnerFred
-WarTheory-
sunspeed
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sunspeed

Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself   Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:49 am

Now the application of steel has a long history, with the development of advanced technology, there will be more and more iron and steel products are produced. In additon to frequently used steel pipe, steel tube, steel sheet, there is another steel product which is becoming wide to use, that is steel coil, because it is facilitate storage and transport, it has been widely used.

Steel coil, also called as rolled coil, is produced from hot rolled steel, cold roll forming. It is known that steel coil is convenient to store, transport and process, and there are lots of companies interested in it, such as you can easily process it into plate, strip, etc.

Generally speaking, steel coil is divided into hot rolled coil and cold rolled coil. Hot rolled coil is pre-recrystallization in the billet processed products. Cold rolled coil is a follow-up process of hot rolled coil and steel coil weight is usually around 15-30T. Besides, the general user does not have open-book device or the amount is limited. Therefore, follow-up coil processing industry will be promising.

Hot rolled coil is the beginning of rolling slab continuous casting slab or as raw material, the reheating furnace heating, high pressure water descaling into the roughing mill, roughing material by cutting head, tail, re-entering the finishing mill, the implementation of computer controlled rolling. The performance of hot rolled products is so good, such as high strength, good toughness, easy processing and good weldability molding, etc. Therefore, it is widely used in ships, cars, bridges, buildings, machinery, pressure vessels and other manufacturing industries.

In contrast, cold rolled coil is at room temperature directly into a certain thickness of the rolling roll with a rolling machine and rolled into the entire volume of the strip. Usually, it is used in in automobile manufacturing, machinery manufacturing, light industrial, civil and construction, etc.

In additon, there are many related products of steel coil, according to the different application, they all play a key role in production. For example, galvanized steel coil owns excellent corrosion resistance, paint, decoration and good formability, it is widely used in construction, household appliances, vehicles, container manufacturing, mechanical and electrical industry, to almost all areas related to basic necessities. In recent years, increasing demand for galvanized steel coil, production increased quickly in the United States, Japan and other steel producing countries, galvanized steel coil occupys a high proportion.

Certainly, there are all kinds of steel coil, like galvalume coil, PPGI, PPGL, etc. because of different fucnitons or featrues, they can be used different areas and play an important role.
Back to top Go down
-WarTheory-

-WarTheory-

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself   Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Lol, nice introduction
Back to top Go down
MyInnerFred

MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself   Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Nice so who are u?
Back to top Go down
Caboose

Caboose

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself   Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:21 pm

LoL, nice introduction you got there... about steel coils...
Back to top Go down
DaPhatCreepa

DaPhatCreepa

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself   Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:06 pm

When I was running HD there were a lot of new accounts with introductions like this. None of them ever logged in again after that... this looks similiar.
Back to top Go down
JohnPwnsYou

JohnPwnsYou

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself   Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:13 am

Steel is iron. Iron is a mineral. Minerals are running out. NEED MORE MINERALS.
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself   Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:17 pm

My friend had to write an essay for his building trades class. I sent him this.

He got an A.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself   Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing Most Reasonable Steel Coil for Yourself
Page 1 of 1