Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems with a member in TS

Go down 
4 posters

Ban DreaM?
Yes
Problems with a member in TS I_vote_lcap50%Problems with a member in TS I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
Problems with a member in TS I_vote_lcap50%Problems with a member in TS I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TotallyNotDreaM

Problems with a member in TS Empty
PostSubject: Problems with a member in TS   Problems with a member in TS I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:18 pm

It has come to my attention from hanging out in the team speak, that some people have issues with others.

This isn't anything new to the internet, nor can it be controlled on a global scale (thankfully we aren't controlling the world here; Just team speak cheers ). Team speak is a haven to relax, hang-out, meet people, and game it up with your Friends/clan-mates.

Having said all that; problem causers can be controlled with a simple right click/ban/warning-kick.

There are some who think they are invincible in Team Speak; weather it's because of their S shield or because they "Know" someone. Allowing people who commit aggravated verbal assault on "Members", or even "Non-Members" is not only bad for your "Members"/"Non-Members" but it's a character attribute that is "SEARED" into the clan name.

Vote wisely, and have the thought of Dead Pixel in your mind when doing so.

This is an official poll to take action against "DreaM" - Because seriously, what a dick
Back to top Go down
BabyHai

BabyHai

PostSubject: Re: Problems with a member in TS   Problems with a member in TS I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Problems with a member in TS Smart

~Omg. Must Vote. Yes.~
Back to top Go down
NoLimit

PostSubject: Re: Problems with a member in TS   Problems with a member in TS I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Problems with a member in TS Trollface
Back to top Go down
BabyHai

BabyHai

PostSubject: Re: Problems with a member in TS   Problems with a member in TS I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Problems with a member in TS Oooohdamn

I love you .Lookie Lookie. I love you
Back to top Go down
The Doctor

The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Problems with a member in TS   Problems with a member in TS I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm the one who locked and moved this thread.
Everyone who posted in thread needs to grow up and there is an admin who is allowing this. I am disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with a member in TS   Problems with a member in TS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with a member in TS
Page 1 of 1