Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Quick ?'s

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Malicih

Malicih

Some Quick ?'s Empty
PostSubject: Some Quick ?'s   Some Quick ?'s I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:00 pm

1) Are we actually applying for this new clan or is that just there for when we actually start to recruit? (Going to guess the first)

2) Are we incorporating any structure in specific in creating this new clan or are we pretty much going off of the trust system, at least for now?

I don't have anything else super pertinent at the moment but I'll just leave this thread for anything else that pops into my, or anyone else's, head.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Leader
Echo

Some Quick ?'s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Quick ?'s   Some Quick ?'s I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Dead Pixel is going to be the new main clan, and these are going to be our official forums. Apply in-game and I'll accept you when I don't get the gay server error shit. We even already got the logo.

For the structure, I personally don't really want any. I don't like the fact that over at TP how Command Staff was there and even if they did absolutely nothing they could still completely ignore and override opinions of anyone else in the clan. We are going to have probably just two Admins for the time being, but that's simply so people can get accepted into the clan quicker since the Server Error thing effects us all.

I plan to have polls for just about any decision, even the decision of what admins we want. I want this to be very democratic and I don't want ranks or any of that BS to separate us; I want us all at the same level so we can all have fun.
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Unblest_Devotee

Unblest_Devotee

Some Quick ?'s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Quick ?'s   Some Quick ?'s I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:53 am

We are gonna need a stripper section for the ammount of Polls we are going to have..... Oh yeah I vote that Echo has to make a pie chart for every Poll created upon the ending of said poll.
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

Some Quick ?'s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Quick ?'s   Some Quick ?'s I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:24 pm

He'd probably do it too.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Sponsored content

Some Quick ?'s Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Quick ?'s   Some Quick ?'s I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Quick ?'s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Pixel  :: Archive :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: