HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Space, advancement of humanity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Space, advancement of humanity   Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:15 am

We humans are confined to this giant rock we call Earth. It's called our home for many, its where life thrives and life ends. We as human beings now have the power to destroy our home to the point it is uninhabitable. But we also have the ability to improve our home for the betterment of everyone living on it.

What if we as a human race set aside short term plans to fix our world economy? These short term plans cause either damage to our environment, other nations, or ourselves. What if we could get the many countries/nations of this world to band up together and look for a long term plan? Something we could focus on as a common goal? What if we make this common goal the first step in advancing the human race? Making space travel the basis of our world economy, increasing our knowledge and understanding of the vast universe that we dwell in?

It was once said by someone that our world will be destroyed by our own doing, if we do not learn from our mistakes. Have we really learned from our mistakes? Will we ever change for the better? It's either the human race increases so much in size to the point that the world can not provide enough resources and space for us, or we destroy ourselves before reach such a state. If we all work together to better our world with the mentality of doing it for not ourselves but for others, the place we call home would be a even better place to everyone on it. Quote from star trek "Space the final frontier" is in-fact quite accurate, If we enable commercial space travel, start deep space mining to obtain the resources that we need we could provide countless job opportunities. It would fix overpopulation issues, it would help the human race expand, their is so much out there we have yet to see, and experience. Will it ever be possible for use as human beings to set aside our differences and work together for a common goal without something forcing us to do so? If we accomplish things as a individual we rejoice with ourselves, but if we accomplish things as a whole we rejoice as a whole.

You reap what you sow, war will only breed war, death will bring more death. Look at the bigger picture, think less about your own personal gain and more about overall benefit to everyone as a whole. Don't look at everything just from your own point of view, be open minded. Get a better understanding of things before making your final judgement.

What if... what if we can make "what if" a reality? You can only bring a idea into fruition if you strive to make it a reality. Would you try?

I might be being too big of a dreamer here. Pardon me if I've said anything that may be offensive. I just thought all of this up after watching the video below. In fact this video somehow brought a tear to my eye. =P

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReallyPale

PostSubject: Re: Space, advancement of humanity   Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Earth is far from being just a rock in empty space -- Earth is a living, breathing, feeling entity who watches and suffers from the cruelties of humanity's darkest moments.

When it comes to our economy, there are those right now who are working to instate a plan called NESARA (of which there are two, one that is being broadcasted as useless and detrimental by those who do not wish it to come to be, and the actual NESARA.)

When it comes to war and strife, fortunately, we will not destroy ourselves, nor will we devour the planet or need to relocate. This is because there is more to what happens on a day-to-day basis than just physical harm and mental agenda. Spiritual awareness and intent plays a gigantic role in the events that we as humans create for ourselves, and though it seems that there is nothing but dark intent on this planet, more and more people are becoming fed up with the current state of affairs and are working to change it for the better.

there is a Resistance movement working hard to brinmg about this change on the physical level as well as the spiritual, and by working hard I mean working directly against the big banks, the greedy rich who only wish to feed their own self-interests, and others.

If you Google within the right keywords, and if you're willing to take in the information you find without completely discrediting it (many have done so, not pinning you personally), then perhaps you may find that there is a lot more light in this world that what appears to be.

Also, when it comes to space, you'll also find out just how approachable space travel should be, and will be, as I believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Space, advancement of humanity   Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Just found this while looking up inception music. Thought it might be a good share:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackcase

PostSubject: Re: Space, advancement of humanity   Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:34 pm

What a fantastic video, I do love seeing the earth from an orbital view. You get to see the whole planet, it's scope it's shown before you and all you can do is just watch it. It's kind of an illusion if you think about it. Our planet may be small compared to others, but it's rather large place and no one at all will ever get to experience everything about it. Also I never realized the lights in our cities make the world looks as it's burning on the surface. Very astounding to see how are technologies have cultivated the globe.

As for the advancement of humanity, who knows what's gonna happen in the coming century. All I know it's most likely going to be our largest one in the duration of where we are heading. I do hope for the better, for humanity has got a lot of problems to deal with and it's probably gonna take a long time for everyone to get involved with improving the way things are.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Space, advancement of humanity   Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Wow I love your .gif for you avatar. Big sci-fi guy I take it?
Have you seen infinity the quest for earth?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackcase

PostSubject: Re: Space, advancement of humanity   Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:06 pm

MyInnerFred wrote:
Wow I love your .gif for you avatar. Big sci-fi guy I take it?
Have you seen infinity the quest for earth?

Actually I have never heard of it. Well I do love the sci-fi genre though I'm not an enormous sci-fi guy, but I'm getting there. I have been expanding my horizons in it from novels, shows, movies, games and beyond.

edit: Now that I have checked it out, it sounds pretty damn cool. I will definitely be checking this out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MyInnerFred

PostSubject: Re: Space, advancement of humanity   Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Been in a work in progress state for a long time. Hopefully it's not vaporware.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space, advancement of humanity   

Back to top Go down

Space, advancement of humanity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1