Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Theme park In Detroit?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Digs

Digs

Zombie Theme park In Detroit? Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Theme park In Detroit?   Zombie Theme park In Detroit? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:15 pm

seriously this dude is trying to get money up to take a huge chunk (200 Acres) of the already falling apart Detroit and turning it into a gigantic Zombie theme park. Honestly I am in love with the idea and honestly it wouldn't take much for some of the neighbor hoods in Detroit to be turned into a convincing Zombie Apocalypse setting. He needs 140,000$ to get the land to make this into a reality.

More Information in the following link.

http://www.inquisitr.com/269729/zombie- ... BFj8bA4.01

As for me I love the idea it'd not only take these areas hes talking about that the city wants to abandon and give them use it'd also bring in hundreds of jobs AND it'd help surrounding businesses. Honestly I see a win-win here.

The Site for Z World Detroit.
http://zworlddetroit.com/
Back to top Go down
-WarTheory-

-WarTheory-

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Theme park In Detroit?   Zombie Theme park In Detroit? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:06 pm

lol sounds like fun, not to mention the economical benefits this can have
Back to top Go down
flamix13

flamix13

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Theme park In Detroit?   Zombie Theme park In Detroit? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:59 pm

wooo, if that goes down im totally goin there
i live like 2.5 hours away from there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Theme park In Detroit?   Zombie Theme park In Detroit? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Theme park In Detroit?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dead Pixel  :: Archive :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: