Dead Pixel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alternate accounts policy?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Leader
Echo

Alternate accounts policy? Empty
PostSubject: Alternate accounts policy?   Alternate accounts policy? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Something that I missed, what should we do about alts? My first thought was to be 100% no alts, but I wanted to ask you guys.

If we do end up accepting alts though, I would like to require a lot of activity on our Teamspeak otherwise it won't be considered.
Back to top Go down
Steam https://deadpixel.rpg-board.net
Elk

Elk

PostSubject: Re: Alternate accounts policy?   Alternate accounts policy? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:02 am

Eh, I'm not for this, alternate accounts are most likely not used and will just clutter up the clan.
Back to top Go down
GstarRawr

GstarRawr

PostSubject: Re: Alternate accounts policy?   Alternate accounts policy? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:59 am

2nd Elk's statement
Back to top Go down
Shottymaster

Shottymaster

PostSubject: Re: Alternate accounts policy?   Alternate accounts policy? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:29 pm

No alts except for special circumstances like Echo with his alt being the in-game leader and st00f liek dat
Back to top Go down
RenKazama

RenKazama

PostSubject: Re: Alternate accounts policy?   Alternate accounts policy? I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:37 am

No alts unless the following instances:

1) Main is shared (In which case we probably shouldn't be accepting them anyways)
2) Main was hacked/stolen
3) Main is no longer played/playable and is a previous clan member, in which case we should allow the Alternate entrance.
Back to top Go down
Steam
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate accounts policy?   Alternate accounts policy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate accounts policy?
Page 1 of 1